Sign in to follow this  
CathayA340

Drzewiecki Design KEWR Lights Issue

Hello,

I recently purchased and installed Drzewiecki Design's New York Airports X, which includes JFK, LGA, EWR and 3 other smaller airports. When I loaded up at night at KEWR, I noticed the lighting for the taxiways, runways and aprons to be way too bright, and not look proper at all. Here's what I see from the "top-down" view of KEWR : http://prntscr.com/8sdya7

And here's how it looks from ground level : http://prntscr.com/8sdz11

Is there any way to fix this problem? I have the latest Nvidia drivers installed for my graphics card (750ti 2GB), and am running FSX Acceleration w/ FTX Global.

Thank you!

Hi,

They will have to send you a file to fix the issue, I had the same problem. The file they are going to send you is default lighting, I've been waiting for a fix for many, many weeks, months now... No fix is in site and I've since given up. Since I've moved to P3D3 I have not installed and or purchased any of his work nor do I plan to in the future... unless the light issue is fixed and an update is released.

Just an FYI, that same problem exists at all three major airports in New York. FSDT takes care of KJFK, but there is nothing else available for KLGA and KEWR.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Yes I am having that same issue myself. I have recently moved to FSX-SE and was wary if I should install their New York X. 

Guess I will stick with FSDT scenery.

Their day textures are ok. Their night textures are horrible on my FSX Legacy sim. Looks very cartoonish.

Bilal Asif Khan