Sign in to follow this  
Yeller5276

P3D V3 & AS Airbus

Hey guys! I have recently installed P3D V3 and noticed other people are getting the airbus to work. I Cannot, P3D will keep crashing due to D3D11.dll Error. No other aircraft does this to me and I am highly confused as I have a new computer that runs P3D Smooth as butter. Does anybody have any ideas as I have no seen any of the same troubles I am having.. Any help is kindly appreciated. Thanks guys!

I know this but other people have the A320 working flawlessly .Aerosoft even said there is not real bugs.. maybe I am just an unlucky person..?

Works fine in PD3 V3 for me.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Guest JustanotherPilot

When you installed it did you point the AS installer to the P3D v3 installation or did you copy and paste from another location. I installed the AS318/319 and A320/321 using the installer and both work fine.

If you used the installer, then it might be wise to wait for the new updated one as somethings out of sync.

steve s

2015-10-7_18-18-54-702_zpsgmb88ej3.jpg

There have been a few reports on other forums of problems with the Airbus in trying to install it manually, I would recommend waiting for the official installer.

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Can someone please let me know when the v3 installers are out. Thanks

14ppkc-6.png

They posted this last Friday on the Airbus forum regarding the V3 installer 

"If nothing goes wrong the busses will be available next week. We are fixing a set of small issues and will start testing on Monday."

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Sorry to cut in here, but I believe that error was fixed by the FSUIPC.  Are you running FSUIPC (not needed for the A320, but it does fix some graphics issues and I THINK that's the error you're getting.  If you are running FSUIPC, are you running the registered version?

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.