Good Morning Guys,

I just bought myself a new rig, and also bought a GSync Monitor as I have read really good things about this feature. Can someone please show what settings you run for GSync or how to configure it?

Thanks a lot!

Giorgio La Pira

Good Morning Guys,

I just bought myself a new rig, and also bought a GSync Monitor as I have read really good things about this feature. Can someone please show what settings you run for GSync or how to configure it?

Thanks a lot!

Welcome to G-sync, Assuming you have P3dv3 then good proceed, if not 2.5 was a dog for g-sync. firstly you need to remove the NVIDIA driver you have now and update to the latest g-sync driver patch form here

Obviously the NVIDIA patch Driver has not been WHQL certified but its completely safe you will get a warning when you install it.

Its very simple to set up, main thing is always keep your FPS set to unlimited, reason is g-sync fluctuates its on/off mode in no particular FPS range so its best to leave them uncapped. follow the screen shots i have posted and if you have any questions jump over to our friendly FB group for more advice/help...... FB

G-sync_panel.jpg

resolution.jpg

P3d.jpg

Rick

tpewpb-6.png

Hi Rick! Thanks a lot for the kind answer!

I have just signed up for the FB Group! :)

I will follow your advises for sure! :)

What about Nvidia Inspector? Anything there? How smooth is the experience on your machine with this settings you are running? It looks like you are running all pretty high?

Gio

Giorgio La Pira

Hi Rick! Thanks a lot for the kind answer!

I have just signed up for the FB Group! :)

I will follow your advises for sure! :)

What about Nvidia Inspector? Anything there? How smooth is the experience on your machine with this settings you are running? It looks like you are running all pretty high?

Gio

Really depends on your Gpu, I will post my NI profile on the group files on FB for you.

tpewpb-6.png

Thanks Rick!

I have posted on the FB Group the Specs of the rig... ;) Take care and thanks for your kind help!

Giorgio La Pira

So, Gsync works on P3DV3 and eliminates stutter does it? Even though its not true full screen mode? 

353.06 GeForce Game Ready Drivers support Windows mode.

So, Gsync works on P3DV3 and eliminates stutter does it? Even though its not true full screen mode? 

It sure does, the options are in my first screenshot above... and one also needs the patched driver that NVIDIA released late last week.

tpewpb-6.png