PMDG J41

Hi all Please I need help

Firstly my win op =Win7

Card =750TI

Platform FSX Gold (Boxed Edt)

8 meg high speed Ram

1 Terra HD

J41 Boxe Edition

My problem is I install the J41 no probs the first time it loaded into the sim ask for reg key Worked

I installed  FS2Crew and went into choose aircraft and it loads with a sound of the engines going into C&D I think shows a picture of a J41 the blue spinning wheel starts and after a few seconds crashes the sim staight away

Un installed J41 reinstalled still the same thing happens crashes the sim

Has anyone ant Idea on this prob as I have noy had a chance to fly this aircraft yet and this was supposed to be my intro to tube liners and it is my first PMDG Aircraft

All the rest of my FSX Works fine

Regards Mike

I remember having a weird issue similar to this and I too am operating on Win7 but FSX is Deluxe. I fixed it by uninstalling through the control panel FS2Crew (mine is button version) then uninstalling the J41. Rebooted the pc. Installed the J41 and loaded it up in the sim. Exited the sim and in my case installed SP1 for J41 and loaded the J41 in the sim. Exit the sim. Run PMDG's configuration manager. Rebooted the PC (I do all this to ensure registry and cfg files are solid) . Load the J41 yet again in the sim and ensure it operates correctly in-depth. Then install FS2Crew and the update for your FS2Crew version. Run and enjoy. It was the only bird I flew until migrating to P3DV3 a few weeks ago. The J41 has it quirks and a few bugs, but I think is the most enjoyable PMDG aircraft yet. It is a hands on aircraft!