Sign in to follow this  
breakinghbts

FSGlobal2010 help please...

*Mods feel free to move, with my apologies, if in the wrong forum*

So my P3D v3 is almost all setup the way I like. Mesh is my last issue. Got an email from the FlightSimStore that FSGlobal2010 was upgraded with v3 compatibility. I downloaded each of the 6 files 4x last night.... trust me it took awhile. Each time, issue with extraction. Corrupt file downloads it said. I googled, and Binged and it doesn't seem like anybody had this issue. Anybody have any ideas what to do from here? I couldn't find any forums for FSglobal anywhere. Maybe I didn't look hard enough? I dunno, I'm at a loss, any help with this would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

-Tony@PVD

Tony Moore

Use FlashGet. According to my impression, this is pretty much the only program being able to download FSGlobal. Unzip with Winrar, it's the same.

Support from Pilot's is, well, just non-existent.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Do not know if this applies in your particular case, but if you had previously purchased and installed FS Global 2010 for P3Dv2,  you only need to download and run the new installer and not the entire set of files..

+1 for using FlashGet   :smile:

@pasayten I did a clean install of Win10 when it released, then waited for v3 to come out, so i dont have the original files.

@pmb  Yeah I tried downloading it using Edge, IE, and Chrome. I'll google flashget and see what I can find out about it and try.

Thanks for the advice guys.

-Tony@PVD

Tony Moore