Sign in to follow this  
malakas

You're Asked: 880USD worth the bugs?

If you can spare the little extra, do yourself a favor, drop the GTX 750 and get the 970 (980 or 980ti if you can handle the wallet hit).   The process is very solid that and is the new Go-To processor for the flight sim community.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

I surely have considered building my own, however I have come to the conclusion that I would need more time than the only Saturday afternoon that I'm off to view all the tutorials and build it myself etc...

Alternatively I had the boring idea of just giving my local PC store the specs I want to get and let them build it for me, however the working hours i would have to pay the staff for building it would not be worth it in the end.

So I continued looking and caught the attention of another custom build PC the following specs:

hm24_logoaufzaehlung.jpg AMD FX 8320E Octa-Core Processor

hm24_logoaufzaehlung.jpg 16GB DDR3 RAM

hm24_logoaufzaehlung.jpg 2000GB SATA-II HDD

hm24_logoaufzaehlung.jpg NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 

hm24_logoaufzaehlung.jpg ASRock N68-GS4/USB3 Mainboard

Now what I'm looking for is basically included.

Is there anything else I need to be aware of and look out for before I actually finalize my purchase? 

This is not what you want... neither the CPU nor GPU is a good match for flightsimming..

As others have said, the right combination is Intel i7 4790K or better and Nvidia GTX 970 or better.

Bert