Sign in to follow this  
yvesamuel

OOM over England in P3D V3

Hello,

I have : UT2 Europe, Orbx England, EGLL, EGSS, EGKK, EGCC, EGLC from UK 2000, GE P3D world installed.

I tried a flight EDDF to KIAD this morning,using PMDG 777, my VAS was about 2 Go, and suddenly, OOM some miles NW of London.

Has some body allready got an OOM like that? I suppose it's a problem with a scenery...

Any idea???

Thank's and best regards

Yves

Yves SAMUEL

ELLX

Yep just did a EGLL takeoff in the T7 but with ORBX England installed and rwy 09R takeoff towards BPK and right turn 090 FL060

To much to take even for P3Dv3 on Dense settings. Will try LOD 4.5 . VAS hitting massive 4.150.000.000

Michael Moe

oom.jpg

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

I onley had 2 Go VAS, and not more then 4 Go for as you!

Which EGLL scenery do you have?

I onle had 2 Go VAS, and not more then for as you!

Which EGLL scenery do you have?

Yves SAMUEL

ELLX

To be honest, using FTX England and EGLL UK2000 with the 777 is just asking for trouble - even in V3.     You still need to manage expectations with V3.

• Upvote 1

OK

I'll try to desactivate ORBX England, and tell you what hapens after testing.

Yves SAMUEL

ELLX

Hello,

I have : ...PMDG 777

Any idea???

I used to have OOM with PMDG planes in FSX all the time. In P3D I avoided these planes, which completely solved my OOM issues.

Peter

I used to have OOM with PMDG planes in FSX all the time. In P3D I avoided these planes, which completely solved my OOM issues.

Peter

Epic

• Upvote 8

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

The sooner that controller assignment issue is fixed, the sooner I can start testing the VAS in P3D v3.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

FTX regions are notorious with airliners, so try using FTX Global for the jets and keep the memory-hungry regions for low & slow.

Hello,

I have : UT2 Europe, Orbx England, EGLL, EGSS, EGKK, EGCC, EGLC from UK 2000, GE P3D world installed.

I tried a flight EDDF to KIAD this morning,using PMDG 777, my VAS was about 2 Go, and suddenly, OOM some miles NW of London.

Has some body allready got an OOM like that? I suppose it's a problem with a scenery...

Any idea???

Thank's and best regards

Yves

You don't need a full fat region to fly over the UK from Germany to the USA, nor to you want P3d trying to load EGLL, EGKK, EGSS and the city of London, no wonder you had an oom. Think want you need and what you and the sim does not need. Deactivating all them London airports and just use global and try the same flight.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Almost seems as if there is a competition out there who is the first to be able to produce an OOM in P3D v3. Totally insane. Of couse you can if you completely overload the sim with unnecessary add-ons. Flying from Germany to the US in the PMDG 777 and having FTX England plus a bunch of UK airports enabled. Yeah right... :Party:

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Try it with GEP3D and UTX Europe.  :smile:

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors