Sign in to follow this  
Mickeyj

Carenado Navigraphfunction not working

Hi folks,

im trying hard to get the Navigraph portion of my Hawker and Citation to work. I tried to install it into the v3 main folder with the browse button of the installer but it won install. I checked it with a temp folder and it didnt work. It still installs into the v2.5 folder. The dll.xml is already edited and the respective Carenado folders are in v3 as well.

Any ideas and help welcome. Thank you.

PS: Both planes worked in v3 while still in the v2.5 airplane folder. It is just the Navigraph portion of the planes. I already did an AIRAC update. The FMS on both planes says Loading Data Base.

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg

Found the solution!!!! The file Carenavigraph.dll must be placed into the main v3 folder to make the FMS work. Maybe it works if it is placed somewhere else and the dll.xml will be pointed to the direction where the dll is located. The CMeteoXml.dll will CTD v3.

Admin please set this to "Solved" and pls move it to the Carenado forum. Didnt see it in the first place :P

Thank you!

Greetz

MJ

youtubefooter.jpg

Found the solution!!!! The file Carenavigraph.dll must be placed into the main v3 folder to make the FMS work. Maybe it works if it is placed somewhere else and the dll.xml will be pointed to the direction where the dll is located. The CMeteoXml.dll will CTD v3.

Admin please set this to "Solved" and pls move it to the Carenado forum. Didnt see it in the first place :P

Thank you!

Hi -

I am trying to get the Cessna 337 working in V3 as well.  I notice that when I close P3D v3, it  has a a pop up message box about errors. I went to check the file (C: \ Users \ Gerard \ Documents \ Prepar3D v3 Files \ ContentErrorLog.txt ) and see there are a bunch of errors related to GPS500. Is this the same issue as you are describing?

Thx

I have the errorlog info too but i didnt try the C337 for the time. Will check later.

Greetz

MJ

youtubefooter.jpg

I've noticed the error log too while flying the Phenom 300 but all I see is P3Dv3 complaining about gauges whose coding has remark lines explaining what this or that variable is for. In the three weeks I've had v3 running I have not noticed a single error that concerns me so I shut the error logging off.

If I install a new plane I'll turn it back on to see if anything interesting comes up.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe