Sign in to follow this  
moey124

where do i go to download PMDG operation center?

24 minutes ago, AIRHOG said:

Lovely...

Pro-tip: sort the search results by date, oldest to newest. Problem solved.

Kyle Rodgers

11 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Pro-tip: sort the search results by date, oldest to newest. Problem solved.

The old version doesn't have the scheme that I wanted. I don't want it bad enough to spend another $80 or so just to get a repaint tool. I'll just stick to the 737 I guess. Thanks for the help.

hi...ive downloade the pmdg 777 but did not get the operation centre...any suggestions on what should i do? thanks!

44 minutes ago, Imran Khan said:

hi...ive downloade the pmdg 777 but did not get the operation centre...any suggestions on what should i do? thanks!

Check your program files (x86) folder to check if it installed but didn’t create a shortcut. If it isn’t there, what antivirus are you running and was it disabled during the install?

By the way, welcome to the forum! Do note that PMDG require your full name to be signed on all of your posts, first and last. An easy way to make sure you don’t have to worry about it is to put it into your signature, like I did, and you’ll never have to think about it again!

20 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

Check your program files (x86) folder to check if it installed but didn’t create a shortcut. If it isn’t there, what antivirus are you running and was it disabled during the install?

By the way, welcome to the forum! Do note that PMDG require your full name to be signed on all of your posts, first and last. An easy way to make sure you don’t have to worry about it is to put it into your signature, like I did, and you’ll never have to think about it again!

yeah ive found it in pf x86...thank u very much...

ive registered with my fb account so..yeah theres my full name and everything!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Imran Khan said:

yeah ive found it in pf x86...thank u very much...

Glad you got it sorted out!

6 hours ago, Milton Waddams said:

Glad you got it sorted out!

yh but i dont have the options for livery downloads etc...isnt there a solution for that?

11 minutes ago, Imran Khan said:

yh but i dont have the options for livery downloads etc...isnt there a solution for that?

What exactly you mean? You do not see the liveries page?

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

2 hours ago, Olympic260 said:

What exactly you mean? You do not see the liveries page?

normally theres livery manager and livery downloader below the pmdg airplane...but i dont find any of these options

Hi Imran.

When you say you have no livery download option , are you first selecting a product out of the dropdown for your chosen aircraft in the correct sim option.

Once this is done you should see two liverery options livery downloader is first option then livery manager to select the one you want to download and install.

regards alan cottrill.

Alan Cottrill.

3 minutes ago, SO666 said:

Hi Imran.

When you say you have no livery download option , are you first selecting a product out of the dropdown for your chosen aircraft in the correct sim option.

Once this is done you should see two liverery options livery downloader is first option then livery manager to select the one you want to download and install.

regards alan cottrill.

yh ive selected the pmdg 777 and normally these options should appear but they dont...

15 hours ago, Imran Khan said:

Yes, however, they would like it in the signature block, just like everyone else here does for consistency.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Please sign your real name first and last as per forum regulations.

If you want assistance then the official way is to open a ticket with us using the link on my signature. This is a user 2 user forum.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

34 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

Please sign your real name first and last as per forum regulations.

If you want assistance then the official way is to open a ticket with us using the link on my signature. This is a user 2 user forum.

it is my real name!