Sign in to follow this  
Silver_Dragon

Belsimtek: F-5E Tiger II

I'm not buying anything from them anymore ! 

When they treat their customers  like garbage, they get nothing from me !

"What you seed is what you get"

And the F-5 won't sell good anyway, nothing to have in this plane, no IFF & weak weapons & performance! 

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Wags second Stream of the Belsimtek F-5E Tiger II show navigation and Landing.

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

More news to the front....

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

• Upvote 1

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

A Mig 28 :smile: 

• Upvote 1

Patrick

Man - I swear the lighting in DCS is far better than P3D... Every time I fly my F-86 I'm amazed at the play of light and shadow over the panel...

Regards,

Scott

Much better coded modern 64 bit combat sim ...P3D just built on dated broken 32 bit cose.

• Upvote 2

spacer.png

The F5 will sell quite well because it's a hardcore fast mover.

I'm not buying anything from them anymore ! 

When they treat their customers  like garbage, they get nothing from me !

"What you seed is what you get"

And the F-5 won't sell good anyway, nothing to have in this plane, no IFF & weak weapons & performance!

spacer.png

Incoming release of Belsimtek F-5E Tiger II on DCS: World by BSK webpage

http://www.belsimtek.com/news/1645/
DCS: F-5E Tiger II Early Access
You can purchase the DCS: F-5E Tiger II here. The download will be available soon!

The Belsimtek team started the development of the F-5E model in April 2015. The main goal of the development was to achieve the highest possible degree of correspondence between the model and the real prototype. As usual, during development of the new module, it became necessary to apply new approaches for modelling objects of the engine and various systems. In case of the F-5E, it was necessary to increase the number of modelled units for the engine, that is why the engine model has been adjusted up to the present time. Nevertheless, it was worth it, the present engine model, along with the precise flight model of the aircraft, made it possible to achieve correspondence of all the parameters, such as acceleration, climb rate, speed bleeding, gliding in all altitudes range, airspeeds with various takeoff weights and engine operating modes. And, as usual, careful attention was paid to the model behavior at the stalling angles and beyond stall angles (after stall and at spinning)! These modes were tested for more than four months by the real pilots during alpha testing!

Main features of the DCS: F-5E Tiger II:

Professional flight and engine model, precisely reproducing the performance of the real prototype in all altitudes envelope.
temperatures and speeds for various weights and in-flight configurations.
Detailed, interactive cockpit with six degrees of freedom.
Interactive control of the cockpit elements using mouse.
Fully simulated armament system.
Electrical, fuel flow, hydraulic systems simulated in detail, as well as operation of the avionics.
Authentic liveries of several countries.
Complete set of training missions and single player missions.
Complete and quick start manuals in Russian and English.
Three-stage campaign for the F-5E module, developed by a third-party developer, outside the scope of the present module supply package (under development).
See the Flight Manual for more details about the aircraft, its systems, armament and combat employment for free.

DCS F-5Е Quickstart manual (ENG)

DCS F-5Е Flight manual (ENG)

DCS F-5Е Краткое руководство (RUS)

DCS F-5Е Руководство пилота (RUS)

There are minor imperfections in the systems’ operation at this early access stage of the product, but they will be polished out in the nearest time.

Belsimtek F-5E Tiger II promo video

Slideshow with all official belsimtek F-5E pics

I am jealous!!!!!   I visited Vietnam last week and saw an F-5A at the museum, what a wonderful little bird!  so I bought the F-5E last night, only to realise later that it does not work in DCS2.0  :fool:

Looks like I will have to keep dreaming/drooling for a while longer....

• Upvote 1

DCS: World 2.0 was updated to 2.0.3 last friday (july 29) enable F-5E module.

Meanwhile, Belsimtek F-5E update changes on 2.0.3

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2860807&postcount=1
I'm sorry, a bit forgotten about the changelog: 
1) AIM-9P5 missile corrected 
2) AA1/DG mode tuned 
3) HUD circle tuned in MSL mode 
4) Damage model corrected 
5) Auto lock corrected in MSL mode 
6) DCS crushing on using GUNS fixed 
7) Fix G-limited indication in MSL mode
8 )Fix aircraft behavior at IDLE Engines on high-altitude airfields
9) Fix choсks animation linked to canopy animation on net phantom
10) Added possibility to change laser code for GBU-12
11) Added laser code for GBU-12 to kneeboard
13) Smoke engines adjustment
14) Added LAU-68 for FFAR
15) Mk5 FFAR HEAT - improved FM 
16) Rocket rotation frequency adjustment
17) Dispersion of FFAR increased 
18 ) Fix Radar "In Range" indicator doesn't flash when below minimum range

Nice video of F-5E

Patrick

Release trailer..........

"DCS: F-5E Tiger II goes to release status on November 11, 2016

DCS: F-5E Tiger II goes to release status on November 1 1,

DCS: F-5E Tiger II module development has started in April 2015 and went to “Early access” status in July 2016. Flight Manual, Quick start manual and a pack of training missions were released at that time.

A lot of work has been done since the “early access” release. All features and tuning of the aircraft systems, flight dynamics and weapon control system of F-5E Tiger II module are implemented as planned.

Hundreds of “test flights” have been conducted to determine the F-5E readiness for release.

Main additions in flight dynamics are related to high angle of attack (post stall) behavior and dynamics transient processes. As a result, the characteristics of normal spin entry have changed, inverted spin has become possible, and barrel roll (in terms of dynamic processes) has become smoother - without significant nose wobbling. Drag and moments from extended gear have been adjusted, engine RPM during landing approach have become noticeably higher. In addition, one cannot perform over-G maneuvers with impunity now…

Level of engine model allowed detailed critical modes modelling. It can be seen on post stall angle of attack as well as during abrupt RPM change in engine operation under unfavorable conditions.

Among other fixes and additions:

• The ECM environment reflected in radar operation
  • Clutter and chaff interference image on radar display are now modeled
  • Possibility to adjust target mark visibility in clutter interference with the VIDEO knob is added
  • Radar warning receiver (RWR) operation is tuned. Audio signals and symbols for threat sources are added. RWR allows to detect new threats, threat source operation mode, main threat and missile launch
  • Radar beam motion image on the display is modelled for search and track modes
  • Single missions were added to training and quick missions to faster and higher quality module mastering

With great pleasure we pass Tiger to you. It was developed by enthusiastic team of like-minded people, who truly love aviation, we are sure you will feel it and this module will be one of your favorites for a long time.

Wish you good flights!

Forum discussion for DCS: F-5E Tiger II

http://www.belsimtek.com/news/1681/

Patrick