Sign in to follow this  
moey124

WRX doesnt work on pmdg 737

I clicked WRX on the pmdg 737 cockpit and it didn't show me the weather.. and it was raining. how does this work. and this is a fresh installation.

Do you have ASN installed as your weather program? It's required for the radar to work.

Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

best place  to  check is  to   go to   the support  page  of  pmdg  and  check the knowledge  base .

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/kb/a109/weather-radar-troubleshooting.aspx

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I clicked WRX on the pmdg 737 cockpit and it didn't show me the weather.. and it was raining. how does this work. and this is a fresh installation.

Do you have ASN?

Kyle Rodgers

So does this replace my rex? So that means i cant use rex weather? Just want to clarify? And is this better than rex weather ?

So does this replace my rex? So that means i cant use rex weather? Just want to clarify? And is this better than rex weather ?

Many people use REX for visuals and ASN for weather. Currently, you absolutely need ASN to use the weather radar.

Kyle Rodgers

Do you have ASN installed as your weather program? It's required for the radar to work.

Do you have ASN?

Glad no one asked a third time, lol.

Glad no one asked a third time, lol.

And if someone did, I wonder what would have happened?  Perhaps something similar to saying Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!  :crazy:

-Jim

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

And if someone did, I wonder what would have happened? Perhaps something similar to saying Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice! :crazy:

-Jim

Lol, well I always find it funny on forums when someone asks a question and then a few people will post the same answer right after each other like they didn't see that someone already answered.

In this case one person asked if he had ASN since it was required, then Kyle asked the same thing only two post later. I just thought it was funny that the same thing was asked twice.

Lol, well I always find it funny on forums when someone asks a question and then a few people will post the same answer right after each other like they didn't see that someone already answered.

In this case one person asked if he had ASN since it was required, then Kyle asked the same thing only two post later. I just thought it was funny that the same thing was asked twice.

Quoting the post generates an email to the person, thus why I repeated the question in my own way.

Kyle Rodgers

Yeah, I see that all too often myself.

-Jim

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Ok, I have ASN and have just dl'd sp1d and "repaired" both sets of planes. Nothing is happening when I press the WXR button and, yes, it's raining!

I have had ASN for awhile now and it runs fine with my 777.