Sign in to follow this  
Viennaman

P3d and WOAI traffic plan

Hi Folks,

I installed WOAI on my P3D and everything works fine but one tiny thing. I don't see the flight plan on the traffic planes. In FSX it works fine where is see from where to where the plane is flying.

Curiously, in the p3d.cfg file, I set the settings to Flight plan to =1, saves the settings and when i open it again, it switches back automatically to 0. 

Please advise thanks

Marek LOWW

Most WOAI flight plans are in FS9 format, they need to be converted to FSX format to work properly in P3D. I use the program AI Flight Planner (AIFP) by Don Grovestine to make automatic conversions. It's a brilliant program and does it all simply and effectively. Sorry I don't recall the download link.

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

I was at the homepage but cant find the conversion from FS9 to FSX.? Can u advise

tks

Ok - will try with AI flight planner - but do you think that when i convert than the planes will show the where they fly from and fly to ? 

Marek

The program does a lot. You can look at the flightplans, find errors, substitute other planes. It took a bit of reading and some trial and error, but it is a pretty amazing program. You can even alter the activity levels of flight plans...be prepared to read.

Lee H

Ok will do - But you know what i mean. When you have traffic - The traffic planes usually shows the speed, the Flight number etc. In P3d they don't show from where to where they are flying. In FSX they do. The weird thing is, that when i change in prepare3d.cfg the line to 1 (flight plan=1) than it automatically switches back to 0 although i save it.

can you copy past the steps i have to do with the software AI Flight planner ? tks i can't handle it so far

It's a lot of steps, too much to paste here. I did a lot of homework on this manual and spent quite a bit of time learning it. You just have to be patient.

Lee H