Sign in to follow this  
CXA007

Battery and other switches

So I picked this up a week ago or so and its a great model.. But my Saitek switch panel won't operate the battery or any of the other switches on the lower left panel. I've used LINDA to trace the commands and it is just the default Master Battery toggle command, but the aircraft behaves like the switch it being activated twice when I flip the switch. I've back checked all other forms of input just to make sure there isn't a double fire happening anywhere with no luck. All the lighting switches work fine, its just the stuff on that lower panel. 

Is there not also an L: variable that is changed?

Typically, the Carenado airplanes have code in the model that reflects both the visual state of

the switch (the L: variable) and the FSX command that results from the switch being flipped..

Bert

Yes your right Bert. I see this if I used the start switch on my panel. The engine starts but the starter switch never moves.

Issue with the battery switch however it doesn't move, and the panel powers up then right back off again. Like the switch is being turned on and right back off again.

Maybe you need to "move the switch" for this to work..

ie  Change the value of the relevant L: variable..

Bert

Thanks for the suggestion Bert, VA friend of mine helped me figure it out, LVAR:ASD_SWITCH_MASTER_BAT_C182T makes it work..

Spad.Next makes it easier to figure this out..