Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Ah forget a flight sim...that beautiful woman in the back...bought me THIS!

....and so I thought to take them up to FL400 for a ride around the block.......

Boy, my kids are a little jaded...looking both a little bored...oh well,  it is.....what...it is....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kids.  Even though we're about the same age, I'd be happy to have you adopt me!  I'll fly with ya!   :dance:

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

What settings were you using Ses ?  Is that SMP3 ?

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

....and so I thought to take them up to FL400 for a ride around the block.......

Boy, my kids are a little jaded...looking both a little bored...oh well,  it is.....what...it is....

Heck, I used to like riding in the front seat with my Dad in his old Buick. If he had a Premier I definitely would be there! 

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

wow.

John Binner, MCDST
U.S. Dept Of Veteran Affairs, Senior IT Analyst

OI&T, SPM, Clinical Imaging

2022 Build: Thermaltake Core X71 Full tower case, ASUS Prime X570-P Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core CPU, ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX6900 XT GPU, G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB DDR 3600 RAM, Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 850W 80+ Gold PSU, Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L Water Cooler

The pilot used to be in the U.S. Air Force, what a way to keep your dream of flying alive!  Gotta admit, I'm a little envious at the moment.  Just going to head up in my C-172 with my instructor later today ho-hum.

\Robert Hamlich/

Let me know if you need a right seat one day! Lol :Tounge:

-Chris Crawford

-ATP/MEL

- B737 / B777 / B-727 / EMB-145 / LR-JET

Wow! Such great scenery and phenomenal frame rates! :LMAO:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

You want to introduce me to that woman......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The majority of the pictures we have of our boys in our Turbo Arrow show them fast asleep.  Go figgur.

Scott

Just to let everyone know quickly before the weekend ends, this is not the OP flying.  It appears by some of the comments that some think this is actually Mitch.  It is a nice video though and the pilot (username: Premier I with initials WSD) does a very good job flying the Premier 1A!

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Just to let everyone know quickly before the weekend ends, this is not the OP flying.  

That's what I was alluding to in my post above, I didn't think it was Mitch but I can see how some people might have got the impression that was him, that's just Mitch and his sense of humor lol.  The pilot is Greg Mink a 10 year veteran of the USAF who is now the COO of Modular Devices Inc. of Indianapolis, IN.

\Robert Hamlich/

That's what I was alluding to in my post above, I didn't think it was Mitch but I can see how some people might have got the impression that was him, that's just Mitch and his sense of humor lol.  The pilot is Greg Mink a 10 year veteran of the USAF who is now the COO of Modular Devices Inc. of Indianapolis, IN.

Thanks Robert!  You be correct. I cannot figure out why he is wearing a shirt with initials WSD in this video though -

(at the beginning).

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I'll take back my adoption request.

Feeling cheated...  LOL

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Thanks Robert!  You be correct. I cannot figure out why he is wearing a shirt with initials WSD in this video though.

Best regards,

You're reading it wrong Jim, it's his initials GSM... Greg S. Mink.  Who would monogram an off the rack shirt though?  I could see a very expensive dress shirt with cuff links but it looks like he bought the shirt at Sears, Roebuck.  Who am I to talk, I'm not the one flying a private business jet lol.   

\Robert Hamlich/