Sign in to follow this  
nicksort

QualityWings 146 issues - Has anyone got it running?

I have installed QualityWings 146 package using there installer but there are issues as in Flaps are not working and there may be more things.

Had anyone installed this and is it working correctly?

I cannot find any information for new installers and what I did hear is that QualityWings may not do any for V3.

Nick Sciortino

Hi Nick,

I have these issues as well, but for some people it seems to work fine. Also, a QW Admin has posted a message on their forum that indicates that they will, at some time in the future, look into these problems.

Peter

Hi Nick,

I have these issues as well, but for some people it seems to work fine. Also, a QW Admin has posted a message on their forum that indicates that they will, at some time in the future, look into these problems.

Peter

Peter - Thanks, I hope it is sooner than later.

Nick Sciortino

I just tried it again, and my flaps are now working. Someone suggested to update FSUIPC, and I believe that's what I did since I last flew this great plane.

Peter

I just tried it again, and my flaps are now working. Someone suggested to update FSUIPC, and I believe that's what I did since I last flew this great plane.

Peter

Strange, I had updated the FSUIPC just before I installed the 146, maybe I should reinstall it again.

Nick Sciortino

Note the FSUIPC version installed by the QW installer is a very old version, likely not compatible with V3. DO NOT allow the installer to overwrite your existing FSUIPC version.

If you did, then yes, you need to install the latest version again.

spoilers and flaps not work in P3D  v3  FSUIPC 4.947

it's a shame.............. :fool: :fool: :fool:

If that happens, reload the aircraft and wait - it seems like the systems take an age to load under v3. This means I can only start a flight on the ground.

Possibly a Simconnect issue?

I can confirm if you install the 4 simconnects from the P3D rdist folder then the flaps and speed brake work. They are versions v1.0.20.0 / v10.0.60905.0 / v10.0.61242.0 / v10.0.61259.0

I don't know which one fixed it but is now working fine.

This is for P3D V3.2.3

I can confirm if you install the 4 simconnects from the P3D rdist folder then the flaps and speed brake work. They are versions v1.0.20.0 / v10.0.60905.0 / v10.0.61242.0 / v10.0.61259.0

This is for P3D V3.2.3

Confirmed that, at least on Avro, don't tried the 146 yet...but I suppose that evetything will work also there

"I don't know which one fixed it but is now working fine".

this answers a question for me I had installed the BAE 146 into P3d v3 with no apparent issue and was wondering why when others were having issues,after reading this I then remembered I believe an issue with EZCAM where I had installed all the simmconect from the rdist folder
,amazing I had stopped a future problem without realizing what I was doing

Peter

I have all simconnects versions but still experiencing flaps/spoilers issues. How did you guys installed qw avro? Using the installer for P3d or for fsx via EMT?

Cheers

Dragos

I9-13900K/ Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC/ Aorus Master Z790/ Kingston 64GB@6000Mhz DDR 5/ 2TB nvme 0.2 Samsung 980 PRO/ Deepcool LS720

if you have EMT you can enable it and then use the dispatcher to install new liveries,I have installed several this way and they look good to my eye,s,I then disabled the EMT,tried a quick take off and landing without issue,I have not tried used the dispatcher for setting anything else

Peter

This is for P3D V3.2.3

Confirmed that, at least on Avro, don't tried the 146 yet...but I suppose that evetything will work also there

I have all simconnects versions but still experiencing flaps/spoilers issues. How did you guys installed qw avro? Using the installer for P3d or for fsx via EMT?

Cheers

I used the latest version of the migration tool to check this out today. The good news is that the dispatcher and the RJ variants work fine in v3. I cannot however get the 146 versions to correctly operate. Both the landing gear and flap handles are not movable. Spoiler / brake lever works fine though.

Sad as its one of my favourite addons. I really hope the QW guys can find the time to put a little effort into the P3D v3 update at some point.