Sign in to follow this  
nicksort

QualityWings 146 issues - Has anyone got it running?

I can confirm if you install the 4 simconnects from the P3D rdist folder then the flaps and speed brake work. They are versions v1.0.20.0 / v10.0.60905.0 / v10.0.61242.0 / v10.0.61259.0

I don't know which one fixed it but is now working fine.

This is for P3D V3.2.3

Sounds promising...Does this also mean that the fmc is also fully functional? I tried some font replacements but it didn't seem to change anything. I've heard some saying the fonts don't work and others saying the fmc doesn't function (not sure if that was referring to the same thing).

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

The FMC is functioning, I haven't tried to change fonts, didn't seem any point.

I installed it using the Quality Wings installer for P3D, I am not surprised it isn't working if you used the migration tool, the launcher has a P3D install and the migration tool for FSX to P3D says not to use it for addons that have P3D installers I believe. 

I used the latest version of the migration tool to check this out today. The good news is that the dispatcher and the RJ variants work fine in v3. I cannot however get the 146 versions to correctly operate. Both the landing gear and flap handles are not movable. Spoiler / brake lever works fine though.

Sad as its one of my favourite addons. I really hope the QW guys can find the time to put a little effort into the P3D v3 update at some point.

True, the Avro is working perfectly, but it seems that the 146 has more problem!

BTW the problem that I found with the 146 (fd switch and nav radios switches not working) seems on their fsx support forum more than one user had the same problem with fsx, so, tomorrow I will try to follow how they resolved in fsx....the 146 fmc now it is working with the suggestion that I found there.

I hope to get resolved also the other issue!

The FMC is functioning, I haven't tried to change fonts, didn't seem any point.

I installed it using the Quality Wings installer for P3D, I am not surprised it isn't working if you used the migration tool, the launcher has a P3D install and the migration tool for FSX to P3D says not to use it for addons that have P3D installers I believe. 

Nope, the P3D installer doesnt install into V3.x

Are you saying your installer detects v3?

True, the Avro is working perfectly, but it seems that the 146 has more problem!

BTW the problem that I found with the 146 (fd switch and nav radios switches not working) seems on their fsx support forum more than one user had the same problem with fsx, so, tomorrow I will try to follow how they resolved in fsx....the 146 fmc now it is working with the suggestion that I found there.

I hope to get resolved also the other issue!

Can you point us to the fix or describe it here please?

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

Nope, the P3D installer doesnt install into V3.x

Are you saying your installer detects v3?

Yes it does, have you downloaded the latest from your purchase copy on the webiste, that's what I did.

Downloaded lastnight. It doesnt dtect P3D v3.

I had to manually point it just to try it. It installed ok but the flaps still do not work on the 146 models. The RJ's seem to be fine.

Guys, I have just doubled checked the 146, the flaps/etc all work. To get the dispatcher working you need to have the FSX to P3D migration tool enabled.

I can't get the FMC to work on the 146. Sorry if this caused some confusion but I fly the RJ all the time as that's what we have in fseconomy.

I had the fmc working no problem for the 146 variants. The Flaps don't work though.

All the RJ variants work fine for everything.

for the fmc if you have a yellow box in the middle when you switch it on, you have to installa the missing font, but I think that is a problem from win10. I've installed the fonts and the fmc is working again.

I have downloaded the latest version from F1 (I think it's 1.4) and I'm using P3D 3.3 and I also have problems with flaps. Its very strange, sometimes I have it with flaps only and sometimes speedbrakes + flaps. Weird. (ofc, all hydraulics are up)

hello, I have the same plane someone able to solve the probelama flaps and other errors