Sign in to follow this  
slk1

J41 - strobes not functioning-options?

Hi - if anyone could take the time to advise/assist I would be very grateful - what I have done: - checked topics - only one I can find relates this to the use of Rex - I'm not using this - I have extended download - so repaired liveries - no luck - is this symptomatic of anything 'bigger' - should I uninstall all the J41's?

Thanks for any help

Shaun Keegan

should I uninstall all the J41's?

Uninstalls/reinstalls rarely ever fix issues, so this would likely just end up wasting your time.

Are you using this in FSX or are you trying to use it in FSX:SE? Are you attempting to use it in DX10 preview? If so, either one of those could be the cause. Also, the usual simple one is forgetting to check the "pilot controls lights" checkbox on the realism page (of FSX).

Kyle Rodgers

Hi - many thanks for the reply. I am using FSX. I double checked the "pilot control lights" box - ticked.

All the PMDG Aircraft I have - have no lighting issues - I'm working through the manual and tutorial for the J41 and all seems to be working well but no strobes and now I have noticed no landing lights!?

It is worth noting the JS41's landing lights are located on the nose gear strut only; the conspicuity lights located on the wings are used to ensure you are visible to others.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg