Sign in to follow this  
raam123

Aerosoft Heathrow Foggy lights..

Dear steve,

Thank for the great product worth every penny  :smile:

I have a problem using Aerosft EGLL scenery during foggy landing the airport flood/Apron lights are shown which is unrealistic.

I start using Dx10 since it "hides" the approach lights during low visibility procedures. 

How can I fix the issue with Aerosoft EGLL (Heathrow) Scenery?

Here is how it look:

Aerosoft%20EGLL%20lights_zpsi7csuqpo.jpg

• Upvote 1

I am not sure that there is anything you can change, Try uninstalling the fixer libraries and see if they appear similarly. I had a note to look more at legacy fog but whether I could improve things I don't know.

Thx for the replay.

I wonder before deleting the libaries if someone can confirm the same issue?

what time of day is it in the shot above?

It is early morning time around 06:14z time, but the time doesnt matter it happen in night time as well.

All other lights (Orbx, Appraoch lights Etc) blend well in the foggy cloudy weather...

The clock on the right bottom is poping up  :smile: 

Yes unfortunately legacy ground lighting isn't a fsx light it's just a texture so the fog fixes aren't helping. I will look and see if anything is possible, but I cannot promise anything. Did you try uninstalling the libraries from the controller as a quick check?

Yes unfortunately legacy ground lighting isn't a fsx light it's just a texture so the fog fixes aren't helping. I will look and see if anything is possible, but I cannot promise anything. Did you try uninstalling the libraries from the controller as a quick check?

Well I hope for any solution :-)

I've tried uninstalling libaries but it didnt do anything.

I have a possible fix - it works at Aerosoft Erfurt  at least - can you send me an email address by pm  and do you have the fastspring or flight sim store version?

I have a possible fix - it works at Aerosoft Erfurt  at least - can you send me an email address by pm  and do you have the fastspring or flight sim store version?

Flight sim store version

E-mail sent via PM 

Thank you Steve !