Sign in to follow this  
Michael Moe

PMDG 777-300ER EGLL FOR AN ILS27R TEST

Hi,

Her is a test flight with some faults but it was for multiply tests with and without Vsync and UTX2.1 EU. This flight is without Vsync.

I almost hit OOM but did a testflight identically without UTX2.1 and saved 200 mb in London. So might wanna try disabling that in London with heavy tubes

Hope you enjoy  :smile: 1080P

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Fantastic ride; better than a lot of IRL flights I've been on.  Your skill level shows. Never use V Sync myself..BTW where did you get the frame rate counter in the upper right of your screen?  

Jim

Thanks for the video. Is the 777 similar to the Aerosoft Airbus in that the copilot does the checklist and helps with flaps, gear and such or is that a special program ?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Fantastic ride; better than a lot of IRL flights I've been on.  Your skill level shows. Never use V Sync myself..BTW where did you get the frame rate counter in the upper right of your screen?  

Jim

Thanks , glad you enjoyed it . :smile:

The counter is just FRAPS doeing is job. Freeware

Recorded with Nvidia Shadowplay

Michael Moe

Thanks for the video. Is the 777 similar to the Aerosoft Airbus in that the copilot does the checklist and helps with flaps, gear and such or is that a special program ?

I believe the airbus has in-build checklist but this is FS2CREW addon which is so great .

Highly recommended

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Beautiful performance. Is that the new EZDok with v3 support, or is that shimmied in?

Aamir Thacker

Beautiful performance. Is that the new EZDok with v3 support, or is that shimmied in?

Yes its the 1.18.6 beta EZDOK in P3DV3.

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Great vid.  My specs and addons are almost identical to yours.  Can you post your graphics, scenery etc and Nvidia Inspector settings please?

P3D v4.5 MSFS2020 Hisense 50" 4K TV

Ryzen 5800X, 32gb DDR 3600mhz, MSI B550 PRO VDH WiFi, MSI 6900XT Z Trio, Gammaxx L360, 1TB NVMe Boot/FS2020 Drive, 1TB NVMe P3D Drive, 1Tb Crucial SSD Storage Drive, Saitek Yoke, Pedals, Radio Panel, Switch Panel, 2 x FiPs

UKV6427

I finished a CYYZ-EGLL flight this morning, 0.1SM visibility and had to autoland (I think it was my 3rd or 4th lifetime autoland in the T7).

sig01.png