Sign in to follow this  
Cfoley

Using PMDG 777 ILS

Should have just got the PMDG 737 instead. It's plain wholesome VOR/IFR manual flying fun if that's what you want. Knobs and dials everywhere!!

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

On 11/15/2018 at 11:24 PM, sloppysmusic said:

Should have just got the PMDG 737 instead. It's plain wholesome VOR/IFR manual flying fun if that's what you want. Knobs and dials everywhere!!

Yeah if he got to manage the cabin pressure. „There‘s this annoying sound I can‘t figure out. I don‘t understand it the 767 doesn‘t do that, I don‘t want to manage that.“

Better I‘m silent now...

and maybe we should just leave this thread for good...

Edited by Ephedrin

16 minutes ago, Ephedrin said:

Yeah if he got to manage the cabin pressure. „There‘s this annoying sound I can‘t figure out. I don‘t understand it the 767 doesn‘t do that, I don‘t want to manage that.“

Think I know what you are referring to. 3 possible Solutions:

1) Turn PACKS back ON after engine start

2) Press the ALT CUTOUT HORN button or whatever it's called when horn starts blaring

3) Never fly above 10000ft! This option is actually way more fun especially when doing VOR to VOR!

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

10 minutes ago, sloppysmusic said:

Think I know what you are referring to. 3 possible Solutions:

1) Turn PACKS back ON after engine start

2) Press the ALT CUTOUT HORN button or whatever it's called when horn starts blaring

3) Never fly above 10000ft! This option is actually way more fun especially when doing VOR to VOR!

Haha I was actually just referring to the cruise altitude on the pressurization panel 😄 

but number 3 sounds like a lot of fun xD   The range might be quite low xD

23 minutes ago, Ephedrin said:

but number 3 sounds like a lot of fun xD   The range might be quite low xD

You can have a LOT of fun with that 737....Fill up with fuel make sure your IRS is aligned then just take off and fly low over the ground until the fuel starts to run out then look for a random nearby airport to land at. Either hand fly or use HDG and ALT bugs (set SPD to 250 A/T or do that manually too!)

Flying at 2000ft for over a 1000 miles will get your heart rate up!

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK