Sign in to follow this  
chunsajihuni

I have no fix name on my MFD.

http://me2.do/53kglLyS

In my MFD there has no fix name(NBD, VOR, Airport etc).
I have a trouble at make input a flight plan.
For example I don't know where SID & STAR fixes are located in.
Just enter inferred input and fixed them again and again.

I have a EXTENSION PACK v1.2 (v1.1 is same result.  Default navi data has no problem.)
To install again but result is same.

What did I miss I do?
What shoud i do?

Sorry for my bad english.
Thank you.

Hello All,

Has anyone come up with a fix for this issue? I have fix names vor or airports names displaying but Navigraph 1602 installed any ideas?

Bwells

I Just bought it yesterday and I have the same issue. I am using prepar 3.2. can you guys help me

I have. They asked a bunch of questions that was supposed to lead me towards a resolution although I expressed what the problem was clearly enough and no luck whatsoever. I'm willing to try again if someone here helps us how to approach this, either from a G1000.config.xml perspective or some other way which I'm not personally aware of.

I tried reinstalling the aircraft, deleting all the files related to it, unistalling the FSX, even wiping the directory clean of any simulator related stuff. No luck.

Here's how it looks like on my system.

Qv4Xdhn.jpg

0beAQn5.jpg

Anyone got a solution yet?

I'm not having the fun I thought I would with this issue still present.  :sad:

Hey Guys.

Here is something to try, although I'm not saying it will work for everyone, as people seem to be having conflicting results with this aircraft !! I noticed from the screenshots that the 'Range' on the display is set at 50M. Try reducing the Range down to 15M . At this display range in my aircraft the Fix names etc show up. They are also visible in the FSMaNia videos, so they are available, perhaps just not at certain ranges. Try also the Declutter option. Perhaps the names are Decluttered out, if you know what I mean.

I hope this helps and does not add to your confusion.

Regards...Kenny

Hey Guys.

Here is something to try, although I'm not saying it will work for everyone, as people seem to be having conflicting results with this aircraft !! I noticed from the screenshots that the 'Range' on the display is set at 50NM. Try reducing the Range down to 15 NM (Nautical Miles). At this display range in my aircraft the Fix names etc show up. They are also visible in the FSMaNia videos, so they are available, perhaps just not at certain ranges. Try also the Declutter option. Perhaps the names are Decluttered out, if you know what I mean.

I hope this helps and does not add to your confusion.

Regards...Kenny

Hello Kenny,

I have tried what you suggested regarding the nav range. Although I was curious at first thinking it would cure the problem, this has helped me cross out one more item off my "tried-but-no-change" list which is something I'm going to pile up and send to the developers.

As for the "Declutter" softkey, I leave it as it's shown on my screenshots above.

If nothing works out in the end, I will try and install the aircraft into P3D V3 once again. My first attempt was utterly unsuccesful leaving the whole system laggy and overstressed.

I have the same problem too. When I install version v1.3 you can see the names of VORs, NDBs, etc. The error occurs when installing the navigraph expansion pack. That's when the names disappear. Even with the AIRAC 1613 installed, Prd3D v3.3.5. It is desperate, to buy a product and to malfunction. Uninstalled and installed several times without solving the problem, and running as administrator. And from what I see, nothing is being done to solve it.

Regards.

I eventually gave up and uninstalled the expansion pack (which also fixed constant FSX-SE crashes during load), Carenado gave me another plane in exchange after several complains about the issues I had with Navigraph expansion pack and the phenom 300 plane.

Regards,

Simbol