Sign in to follow this  
PGBosak

several issues...

Hi,

i have several issues with your website, updates. etc...

1.) it seems you ssl connection is being broken, at least my browser says this

2.) no live update possible (777 Immersion,  PrecipitFX) trying for an hour

3.) your website  doesnt like my all my browsers (opera, chromium)

4.) your website is at least as slow as avsim  :mad:

One question left:

I want to migrate to P3Dv3 soon. Your website says i have one activation each left. What do i have to do

to keep it? Will it being recognized if i deinstall your products or do i have to do something manually?

thx in advance

Pul Bosak

Hi Paul,

We are aware of a few issue with our website currently and we are working with our host to resolve the issue quickly.

For your question regarding activations, 1 activation is taken from each system the software is installed on.

If you don't reinstall Windows or change major hardware components on that PC, your activations will remain as they are.

Let me know if that answers your question!

Thank you!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Keven,

thx for your quick reply.

I intend to change hardware (at least CPU, RAM, Mainboard, GPU) and plattform before xmas and will use the old PC just as weather client in future and not for simming host anymore

I thought i could avoid losing activations by deinstalling your installers before formating my SSD.

regards

Paul

Hi Keven,

thx for your quick reply.

I intend to change hardware (at least CPU, RAM, Mainboard, GPU) and plattform before xmas and will use the old PC just as weather client in future and not for simming host anymore

I thought i could avoid losing activations by deinstalling your installers before formating my SSD.

regards

Paul

Uninstalling will not add activations back into the system but you can reset those activations every 30 days directly in your account if you need so, no issue there!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42