Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

The European airport sceneries you don't want to miss

Looking for some new European destinations that will take a B738. What airport sceneries wouldn't you want to be without?

To mention some of the airports I already own and consider really good to give you an idea what kind of airport sceneries I like they would be...

Aerosoft Oslo

Aerosoft Helsinki

Fly Tampa Copenhagen

...only to mention some of them.

Should also mention that I'm only interested in sceneries that are fully P3Dv2.5 compatible meaning they will install into P3Dv2.5 without any fuss and without me having to manually point out my P3Dv2.5 folder etc.

Looking forward to hear about your favourite sceneries!

Richard Åsberg

You shouldn't exclude that non native P3D Sceneries as you otherwise miss some good stuff.

Aerosoft is unfortunately not able to port and fix many of their sceneries.

But theres Simmershome.de with a light fix fortunately.

What you really should get is

Aerosoft Innsbruck!

Balearic Islands

Lugano

Munich

Dusseldorf

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest JustanotherPilot

Aerosoft Bergen X

Aerosoft  Tromso X

Aerosoft Starvanger

Cloud 9 Bergen (preference to Bergen X) A good 1 hour flight in the A320 or 737 is from Tromso to Trondheim (and reverse) with FTX Norway installed, usually full IFR 80% of the time, still very scenic when you can view the landscape through the weather.

All work fine in Prepar3d v 2.5 and v3

Should also mention the UK2000 Extreme series which are fully Prepar3d V2.5 and v3 compatible and FTX England.

All the Norwegian sceneries AoN, Norway GA Airfields and the upcoming Sweden Design, just to mention a few. They are FREE and much better than most payware for Norway/Sweden.

Jack

the Swede in Spain

Guest JustanotherPilot

All the Norwegian sceneries AoN, Norway GA Airfields and the upcoming Sweden Design, just to mention a few. They are FREE and much better than most payware for Norway/Sweden.

Jack

the Swede in Spain

+1 Forgot to mention these, the quality is up there with the big boys in scenery.

LFBO Toulouse in France, which includes the whole Airbus Factory is really great with very good Fps in P3D. (Aerosoft)

Sorry I don't remember if the installer is P3D 2.5 native, but it was not a problem.

A must have, Freeware, but quality above many payware productions is LFST Strasbourg from "Jp67". Incredible detail level, I think he spend around 3 years of hard work. And it's available here on Avsim library: http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=183073

and the 1.1 update: http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=183710

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

Just wait for ORBX Arlanda, Richard  :wink:

- Saw someone mention Aerosoft Innsbruck, and while it installs easily in v3, I find this scenery a little outdatet texture and quality-wise and the PAPI lights doesn't work. However, if you want to fly the famous LOC/DME east rwy 08, you want a decent scenery.

- Taxi2Gate Istanbul - amazing scenery, just get it! Great performance too.

- FlyTampa Vienna 2.6, updated for P3D 2.5. Also a great looking scenery.

- You could try out the new Aerosoft Zurich v2. I was very close to purchasing it yesterday when they had 25 % off all products, but after reading reviews and decided to keep my money. Already have FSDreamTeam Geneva, which is a little old, but still very close to Zurich. 

- Aerosoft Heraklion - bought it when it came out and very happy with how it performs and looks. Close to Thessalonoki and istanbul if you want to do short flights.

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Aerosoft Bergen X

Aerosoft  Tromso X

Aerosoft Starvanger

Cloud 9 Bergen (preference to Bergen X) A good 1 hour flight in the A320 or 737 is from Tromso to Trondheim (and reverse) with FTX Norway installed, usually full IFR 80% of the time, still very scenic when you can view the landscape through the weather.

All work fine in Prepar3d v 2.5 and v3

Should also mention the UK2000 Extreme series which are fully Prepar3d V2.5 and v3 compatible and FTX England.

Yep, I can't say enough about UK2000's scenery.  Best scenery for GB.  It's lightweight and is versatile.  The only one I would avoid is Heathrow, due to it's ginormous size.

-Jim

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Yep, I can't say enough about UK2000's scenery.  Best scenery for GB.  It's lightweight and is versatile.  The only one I would avoid is Heathrow, due to it's ginormous size.

-Jim

Agree with you there Jim.   Gary's UK2000 sceneries have resided in my sims since FS9.

Hi Richard

I would suggest given your remit of proper v2.5 installers.

Aerosoft Heathrow

Aerosoft Bergen

Aerosoft Ibiza

Aerosoft Rome

UK 2000 Birmingham

UK 2000 Stanstead

UK 2000 Luton

I fun airport for the 737 is

UK 2000 Jersey

FSDreamTeam Geneva  stunning place to fly into.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Aerosofts German Reginonal Airports a bundle of 5 fields AS Münster, Leipzig and Paderborn are really good 29Palms Magdeburg is great too. Stay away from AS Berlin Brandenburg really bad performer :(

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg

the upcoming brussels scenery from airosoft will also be very good, Brussel is the capital of belgium, so it is a reasonably large airport with 3 runways and serves many destinations around the world.

Another vote for FSDT Geneva and Zurich. And UK2000 stuff as well - I've had it working fine all the way through P3D2 and P3D3 by just adding the folders to the scenery library.

Another vote for FSDT Geneva and Zurich. And UK2000 stuff as well - I've had it working fine all the way through P3D2 and P3D3 by just adding the folders to the scenery library.

UK2000 scenery can actually be installed directly to v3 just by specifying the directory paths during installation, which is a nice refreshing change of pace for legacy airports. :)

-Jim

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit