Sign in to follow this  
zakopiec

help - why this scenery doesnt work in p3dv3

I have a must have vfr landmarks free scenery for poland in FSX, however when installed in P3D v3 the objects are not shown. 

Can anyone with more knowledge in scenery making than me take a look at it?

Can it be made to work in P3d? I really like the p3d superior flight dynamics and better framerates but flying vfr without these objects kills all joy ;(

This is a free scenery by simdesign with proper eula.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_sJeud0XsK2eW9DVUJ1RUtuQWc/view?usp=sharing

thanks for help

Where have you installed the scenery? I assume that you have added it to the Scenery Menu?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

You can try with last version of the great "Model Converter X" from Arno (FSDevelopers).

Open the BGL files which contains lib objects and run a batch conversion to rebuild objects into new BGL's for P3D v3.

It takes the P3D v3 SDK installed and Model Converter X properly pointing on v3 SDK tools.

The process is full automatic for a single BGL.

I've made that on old airports sceneries where some buildings were invisible, and got 100% success :smile:

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

You can try with last version of the great "Model Converter X" from Arno (FSDevelopers).

Open the BGL files which contains lib objects and run a batch conversion to rebuild objects into new BGL's for P3D v3.

It takes the P3D v3 SDK installed and Model Converter X properly pointing on v3 SDK tools.

The process is full automatic for a single BGL.

I've made that on old airports sceneries where some buildings were invisible, and got 100% success :smile:

+1

ModelConverterX works wonders on old FSX airports and scenery in P3D.   I bought a bunch of the older Caribbean airports out there and alot of them use old FS9 techniques which may work in FSX but do not in P3D.   They need a little love.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

installed properly, added to scenery.cfg too. simdesign seems no to exist anymore and the scenery was designed for fs9/fsx so i event dont waste time to mail them...

i'll give that t "Model Converter X" from Arno (FSDevelopers) a try :)