Sign in to follow this  
Shayne

Flysimware Cessna Conquest 441 is awesome

I just wanted to give this a shout out as I purchased it recently.  I have been looking for a real nice turbo prop to go to all the hot and high airports in the us and this thing is a lot of fun.

I have a friend who has some time in this thing and its fast and can get up to FL30 or a little higher.

The systems and modeling are awesome and its an easy plane to land for some reason.

I have been flightsiming for over 18 years as well as have some real time in small aircraft but his thing is great.

The outside model is not as fancy as most would like but do not let this fool you its a great simulation.

I fly yesterday from KPHX to KEGE and was up at FL310 with a 60Knott tailwind doing 375Knots and I had to keep pulling power back to prevent and overspeed.

My buddy claims it can keep up or beat a CitationII.

Its a great aircraft adn I am having tons of fun with it.

More technical info would be great but there is alot on the Web so no worries.

I normally fly tubes and have many hours as a virtual airline captian but his thing is awesome.

I cant wait to get a hold of one of the good business jets thats coming.

Shayne

It is great but if you like the C441, you should try their MU-2;  it's on another level!   One of my all time favourite aircraft in FS.

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

It is great but if you like the C441, you should try their MU-2;  it's on another level!   One of my all time favourite aircraft in FS.

+1

+2