Sign in to follow this  
qhantom

SimConnect problem? Cant push/pull/click some buttons

Hi!

Today I purchased the NGX for P3D v3 and installed it. I started my P3D (first with a default airplane and after P3D has finished loading I chose the 737) and waited until the 20 seconds of preparation were over. Than I tried to bring the NGX in the Cold & Dark mode but I can't push any button on the MCDU, on the MCP or several buttons on the overhead panel.

I already reinstalled the 737 and all 4 simconnect installers which are located in P3D/redist/Interface.

Here you can see what I mean: https://youtu.be/aU3uV4CK57o

It still does not work :sad:

Thanks for your help!

(first with a default airplane and after P3D has finished loading I chose the 737)

Here's your problem.

Please read the stickeyed threads - there's a reason we wrote them  :wink: :

http://www.avsim.com/topic/475850-03oct15-read-this-if-you-have-trouble-in-prepar3d-v3-updated/

Kyle Rodgers

No I purchased the P3D version of the 737 NGX ... Full name is in the signature.

EDIT: The Migration Tool is deactivated ...

No I purchased the P3D version of the 737 NGX ... Full name is in the signature.

While I appreciate that you have the correct version of our aircraft, having the migration tool installed for anything can cause issues with our products because it tries to mess with them (even though you don't tell it to, specifically). Do you have it installed for anything else like FSInn, or other programs meant for FSX (or earlier P3D versions) to be used in P3Dv3?

Thanks for adding your name.

Kyle Rodgers

Yes I use it for several Aerosoft Sceneries but I don't use it illegal ... :smile:

Hm but it would be a shame if I can't use my airports :( I need the Mig Tool thats my problem.

Yes I use it for several Aerosoft Sceneries but I don't use it illegal ... :smile:

Hm but it would be a shame if I can't use my airports :sad: I need the Mig Tool thats my problem.

Surprisingly not a problem:

Find the MigrationTool.cfg in Migration Tool's install folder (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Flightsim Estonia\Migration Tool).

Open it with Notepad, change the line PMDG737=1 to PMDG737=0 (for any PMDG products), save the file and start Prepar3D.

(Thanks to Kuraigman for the pointer to this one.)

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks, it helped me too!

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020