Sign in to follow this  
joherszch

News on the DP Pro Edition!

Taken directly from their website: http://www.desk-pilot.com/

News

Get those turbines spining! We're getting that close to release the tarmac is starting to crack!

We're now under going final testing and have gained all the required permissions from PMDG Simulations.

We will be pumping out some images and videos over the next few weeks. Stay tuned!

Ticket support is now online.

I don't know when this was updated, but I visited the website in late september/early october. So hopefully it will be released soon!

I sent an email on the 20th and the reply was:

"We're currently finishing the manuals and applying some touches on the PMS gauge. Recently our dev machine had a HDD failure (OS).. Sadly this has caused some setbacks with the whole project and we won't be able to replace the drive for at least 6-9 days. I'm able to continue development but testing cannot be completed without the primary dev machine"

Should be soon!

Although the website says 'For Flight Simulator X', I sincerely hope Michael has had some free time to look into P3D and making it compatible with it as I'd love to give this a go. I'm all for developers creating multi-crew environments ever since I tried it with the excellent Q400 Pro.

Website has been updated!

"RTM version has been sent to retailers. Links will be live soon"

Hallelujah

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

Although the website says 'For Flight Simulator X', I sincerely hope Michael has had some free time to look into P3D and making it compatible with it as I'd love to give this a go. I'm all for developers creating multi-crew environments ever since I tried it with the excellent Q400 Pro.

We will be focusing on P3D after release. :smile:

Michael Harders

Thank's and looking forward but how much will take to be released 1-2-3 month ?

Right now all people that want to simulate PMDG switch to P3D 3.1 for the trouble of OOM problem.

Not sure. Depends on the kind of issues we come across and how long it takes to solve said issues.

Michael Harders

That's what I was hoping to read. Thank you! :smile: