Sign in to follow this  
Michael Moe

error creating child window P3Dv3 ?

Hi,

Anyone seen this before ?

Just uninstalled EKCH and trying to install FT latest build and i get this upon load of P3Dv3

When i try to load an airport its all just black and eventually its a CTD

Michael Moe

found this one

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6312&t=113593&sid=152f5fd4bf2b53367850ccac87912ea6&start=30

Solved i guess

Michael Moe

hmm it did help deleting the shaders but when i try to install FT EKCH again same same so something is going on here :-)

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Dude, did he just say "in the next release"? (referencing from the link you provided).  What the heck constitutes a release?  Considering the issue at hand, how long of a wait do you suppose it is?

-Jim

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Dude, did he just say "in the next release"? (referencing from the link you provided).  What the heck constitutes a release?  Considering the issue at hand, how long of a wait do you suppose it is?

-Jim

I have no ideer and i dont even have CH products but Saitek instead, 

All hell is loose again here , cant find a solution right now

Michael Moe

and this is how it looks after loading the airports

Planes just all up in the air including you own aircraft

Prepar3_D_2015_11_05_19_33_42_73.pngPrepar3_D_2015_11_05_19_33_30_91.png

An why it it that it only start happened after installing new V3 installers by Flytampa?

Disabling them in scenery.cfg all is good but when i start at EKCH or YSSY with FT enabled it goes like the pictures above with or without controls enabled.

Then going to ENGM by Aerosoft enabling EKCH in scenery.cfg by FT and going back to EKCH then everything is fine again without controllers

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Okay after some test and trial its related to the NGX.

All other default aircraft and the PMDG777 has no issues.

I remember back in the FSX days that if i had the parking brake or start levers on the NGX also would CTD on me.

This issue seemed just a little bit different at first because the scenery either does not  load correctly or is corrupted.

I have not found a pattern yet with the NGX so i can use it so i might just wanna try a reinstall.

Michael Moe with latest FSUIPC module 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png