Sign in to follow this  
sluihn

New Fsuipc

FYI    well new since Nov 2nd which is like 3 flight simulator pilot lives.. idk... Thanks Pete

Cheers Steve

Thanks. I also note that Pete is away until November 9th. We all know what that means...  :wink:

Should be on every simmers bookmarks for two good reasons:

1: The FSUIPC module will often have unpublicised updates and they nearly always relate to the P3D use.

2: Pete takes frequent holidays and the sim community has noted time and time again how updates from Lockheed-Martin seem to coincide... :Party:

'tis a conspiracy i tell ya..  :Nail Biting:

• Upvote 1

Does this version fix the problem in the previous latest version that when used in P3Dv3, while you could assign joystick/yoke parameters, you could not do "joystick calibration"? The suggested workaround was to copy your already calibrated FSUIPC4.ini file from v2.5 into v3.

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

Does this version fix the problem in the previous latest version that when used in P3Dv3, while you could assign joystick/yoke parameters, you could not do "joystick calibration"? The suggested workaround was to copy your already calibrated FSUIPC4.ini file from v2.5 into v3.

not come across that but this is listed in the updates:-

-- Automatically assigns missing joystick IDs (like JoyIDs) -- now improved!

-- Fixes problem in Lua with keycode 135 used in event.key function

-- Adds offsets for the three wheel RPM values.