Sign in to follow this  
Sidney Schwartz

QW 146 in Steam?

If anyone has experience running the Quality Wings BAe 146 in FSX:SE, I'd appreciate any comments about how well or poorly it works, including the livery manager.

So far as I know, QW146 loads in FSX:SE, and all function of the aircraft itself seemed okay. Yet to do a test flight, though.

Livery and payload manager only work for FSX boxed, so far...or at least only work on boxed on a boxed/SE dual install, which is my setup. Some manual copying might still work, but I'm yet to try.

If anyone has experience running the Quality Wings BAe 146 in FSX:SE, I'd appreciate any comments about how well or poorly it works, including the livery manager.

Sidney, the QW146 runs very well in FSX:SE.  It was one of the very first planes that was reported ok for FSX:SE when it came out.

JJ

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

The trip instrument display does not work and neither does the digital fuel display at the bottom of the engine gauges in fsx-steam.