Sign in to follow this  
Dougal

P3Dv3 and AI Traffic?

Can't get MyTraffic from the FSX installation to work:-(

Copied the entire MyTraffic folder over, and made the following entry to the simobjects.cfg file

[Entry.11]
Title=MyTraffic
Path=MyTraffic\Aircraft
Required=True
Active=True

Any ideas?

...and is activated in library

Can't get MyTraffic from the FSX installation to work:-(

Copied the entire MyTraffic folder over, and made the following entry to the simobjects.cfg file

[Entry.11]

Title=MyTraffic

Path=MyTraffic\Aircraft

Required=True

Active=True

Any ideas?

...and is activated in library

Depending on where you have MyT installed, you'll probably want to use the full path to your MyT aircraft.

Also, you've activated what exactly in the library? The scenery I would skip as while they are numerous they are also pretty basic airport files that may not have the draw flags enabled so you may find that taxiways or aprons not drawing in P3d.

The files in your MyT Traffic folder will contain the traffic.bgls.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

The airports in MyT 6 are based on the stock FSX airports, but have gates and parking spots to accommodate newer aircraft (which are often larger) and full schedules. The only time that it is worth disabling a specific MyT 6 airport is if one  has also installed an additional, detailed, 3rd party version  of that same airport. Having multiple  3rd party copies installed of a airport is never a good idea in either FSX or P3d.

Either the original Airport Scanner or the newer Simple Airport Scanner can be used to track down multiple copies of an airport. The latter works for both FSX and P3d.

EDIT:

I should have added that MYT 6 adds some airports that are missing from FSX and P3d:

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/80385-your-included-airports/?p=485920

Hi Folks,

Using WOAI in P3d. Works fine with me although traffic not so busy as in FSX although i have it on 80%. I have 2 issue however. In FSX i see the Airline name and the flight plan blinking on each plane.

In P3d it doenst show. Only aircraft number. I went into the p3f.cfg file and put a 1 in both lines - saved the file. And thats weird now. It changes always back to 0. Please advise

tks Marek