Sign in to follow this  
philomeena

Best Traffic Add-On ??

I've always been a user of JustFlight's Traffic Series.Traffic2002 then Traffic2004.Now I was gonna upgrade to Traffic2005.. but am wondering about Ultimate Traffic.Any good?Has anyone tried both? Which do you prefer?

Guest spookymufu

get AIA, CDAI, FSP AI, you'll be much happier

Guest thegut97

I agree with the above poster. Go to mostrealisticai.com and download you favorite airlines and then install planes from AIA, CDAI, and FSP. You can have a ton of ai at your airports and experience almost no drop in fps. I takes time though so I understand if you don't want to do it. I have UT and I don't use it at all after seeing the quality of the above ai models. Just my two cents.David

Guest ThrottleUp

----------------------------------------------------Go to mostrealisticai.com and download you favoriteairlines and then install planes from AIA, CDAI, and FSP.----------------------------------------------------Most interesting...thanks much!Appreciate the link to mostrealisticai...could you please also tell me where I can find the AIA, CDAI, and FSP airplanes?Thx :)EDIT: *Doh* Just spotted the link on the link to AI planes on the mostrealisticai site http://www.nextgenerationrecords.co.uk/boa...con_redface.gifhttp://www.smileys.ws/sm/action/00000029.gif

installing AI is the best when you do it yourself, but prepare to dedicate months to this addiction

Fantastic,Just been having a play. I can keep Traffic2004 for the flight plans & editor and replace the AI aircraft with better models thru AI Aardvark & FSP.Cheers guys!!