Sign in to follow this  
Mauleflyer

Carenado C208

Bought and installed into V3.  Missing textures and control issues.  Anybody else having this problem?

Have it installed into P3Dv3 with no issues.  I did use the EMT Migration Tool however. 

Are you referring to the original, older Carenado C208 for FSX, or the later C208 EX (G1000) version? It's the older, steam gauge model I have running fine in P3Dv3.

Bill

UK LAPL-A

Currently flying:- (GA): COWS DA-42, A2A Comanche, FSW C414, WT SR22T, FSS P2006, BlSq TBM850, FSR M500, Flyboy Rans S6S, SWS Zenith 701,C172 JT-A mod (Airliners): Fenix A320, Ini A300-600, FBW A320 NEO and PMDG737.

Installed the non EX version as well without any migration tool and it works just fine.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

I'm running Windows 10 as well.  I have the newest versions and have reloaded them several times with the same issue.  There is a thread somewhere about this same exact problem in FSX but I am running P3D.  Carenado claims it is a P3DV3 issue but if that was true everyone would be having the issue.

I'm running Windows 10 as well.  I have the newest versions and have reloaded them several times with the same issue.  There is a thread somewhere about this same exact problem in FSX but I am running P3D.  Carenado claims it is a P3DV3 issue but if that was true everyone would be having the issue.

That's true.  I wonder then if it's somehow a Win 10 issue?   I'm on good ol' Win 7 64bit, and no issues. 

Bill

UK LAPL-A

Currently flying:- (GA): COWS DA-42, A2A Comanche, FSW C414, WT SR22T, FSS P2006, BlSq TBM850, FSR M500, Flyboy Rans S6S, SWS Zenith 701,C172 JT-A mod (Airliners): Fenix A320, Ini A300-600, FBW A320 NEO and PMDG737.

There's at least one patch, model update (not by Carenado) and a GPS update, do you have those?

10700k / Gigabyte 3060