Sign in to follow this  
Olmba

ATC-PRO-X

Update:

New version with installer.

Added more than 700 chatter files.

ATC Chatter X (1.1) is free and give you more than 850 new chatter files to be used with PRO-ATC/X.

Coverage:

EHAM Amsterdam Nederland

EIDW Dublin Ireland

ENGM Oslo Norway

ENVA Trondheim Norway

ESSA Arlanda Sweden

EGLL Heathrow London UK

LSGG Geneva Switzerland

LSZH Zurich Switzerland

Maastricht Upper Area Control Centre (MUAC)

SWISS radar

Download:

ATC Chatter v1.1

File size: 186 mb

Number of chatter files included: 851

Carefully read and follow the instruction inside the installer.

Hello Svein,

I would love to have this file. Can you please update the link or send me a PM where I can get it?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Frank

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Hi

Sorry for my very late respond.
Due to several circumstance all my previous work is not longer available, so I kindly ask If one of you have spare a copy that you will share back to me?

I have started to made several new ATC package that I will offer for free when ready.

Thanks.

Is this program/add-on any good? Is it worth it?

I have always wanted to improve the default atc of my sim.

Anthony A. Moise

fbsupporter2.jpg

16 minutes ago, CaribbeanCLANK said:

Is this program/add-on any good? Is it worth it?

I have always wanted to improve the default atc of my sim.

Good? Yeah. Worth it? Yeah. I have used it and it's great.

But not officially support for V4 and it has issue(s) in V4.

Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Just now, Hoang said:

Hoang Le

I don't have v4 yet...no pc at the moment. Once I get it up and running i will move to P3D v4.

I have never used an atc add-on before. Gonna take a look at their website 

Anthony A. Moise

fbsupporter2.jpg

21 minutes ago, Hoang said:

Hoang Le

Which issue(s)?

André

Is Pro-ATC/X anything more than a flight follower?  I tried it, and it didn't seem to offer any deviation from a fixed plan that you file, other than choosing which SID/STAR for you (which was obvious because it always chose a SID/STAR that started at the first/last fix you put in the plan).  Didn't seem very convincing all.  I never got any realistic deviations or anything like that for traffic, weather.  The vectors also seemed poor, especially when in real life you don't usually fly a STAR right to the ILS.  So I concluded that it was just about flying a route from a database and beared little resemblance to a real ATC system.  I soon moved on.

Also the "support" person was one of the most condescending folks on any support forum I have ever encountered.   I regreted giving these people money as soon as I had to interact with them.

2 hours ago, CaribbeanCLANK said:

I don't have v4 yet...no pc at the moment. Once I get it up and running i will move to P3D v4.

I have never used an atc add-on before. Gonna take a look at their website 

You should be good with V3.

1 hour ago, awf said:

Which issue(s)?

For now one issue has been reported that it can not save situation. It only save the flight in P3D .pln but it does not save in Pro-ATC/X, so you can re-continue your flight, but without Pro-ATC/X.

13 minutes ago, Heathrow to Dublin said:

Is Pro-ATC/X anything more than a flight follower?  I tried it, and it didn't seem to offer any deviation from a fixed plan that you file, other than choosing which SID/STAR for you (which was obvious because it always chose a SID/STAR that started at the first/last fix you put in the plan).  Didn't seem very convincing all.  I never got any realistic deviations or anything like that for traffic, weather.  The vectors also seemed poor, especially when in real life you don't usually fly a STAR right to the ILS.  So I concluded that it was just about flying a route from a database and beared little resemblance to a real ATC system.  I soon moved on.

Also the "support" person was one of the most condescending folks on any support forum I have ever encountered.   I regreted giving these people money as soon as I had to interact with them.

When did you try it? The latest update solves quite amount of issue and the vector seems better. Pro-ATC/X still lack lots of thing and have many room to improve, however it is still better than default ATC in many aspects. I use both Pro-ATC/X and default ATC at the same time because Pro-ATC/X has very poor taxi instructions. It doesn't have any deviation, but if the last way point of the STAR is more than *some degrees*(I don't remember), it will give you vector to establish.

Hopefully there will be a good one that we can all enjoy, but I don't see it coming any time soon because ATC is very complicated.

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

13 hours ago, Hoang said:

For now one issue has been reported that it can not save situation. It only save the flight in P3D .pln but it does not save in Pro-ATC/X, so you can re-continue your flight, but without Pro-ATC/X.

Ok was curious because it's working fine here local, with only an issue with the transparent atc menu when used via a key a tiny small freeze occur...

But since the co-pilot does the heavy duty it's only an issue on the ground or when a special request is done...

André