Sign in to follow this  
metalmike

Autogen on top of airport

I've noticed lately that any airport for which I have a third-party afcad installed (not a full scenery package, just an afcad, for example Ray Smith's stuff), I get autogen textures/buildings on top of the airport, as well as some elevation issues sometimes. 

Does anybody have any idea? I do run FTX Global/Vector/openLC(where applicable). I suspect something might have gone awry with my scenery library, but not sure.

Make sure all your 3rd party airports are sitting at the highest level of the library (unless you have additional ORBX libraries that need to sit higher).  Did you run the elevation correction in Vector?

Ilya

Ilya Eydis, PPL, ASEL

Make sure all your 3rd party airports are sitting at the highest level of the library (unless you have additional ORBX libraries that need to sit higher).  Did you run the elevation correction in Vector?

Ilya

Yes, and the issue isn't with third party airports. I'm just having a problem with simple afcad files that you'd install right into the addonscenery/scenery folder.

What traffic packages, if any, do you have? At least one installs additional afcads which may conflict with others.

Regards,

PD

Also many of the AFCADS come with a CVX file.  The CVX file contains data like landclass, exclusions and flattens.  If you don't have that file, you may experience the issues you're noticing.

Ilya

Ilya Eydis, PPL, ASEL

What traffic packages, if any, do you have? At least one installs additional afcads which may conflict with others.

Yes, I know MyTraffic does that. I do not have MyTraffic though.

Also many of the AFCADS come with a CVX file.  The CVX file contains data like landclass, exclusions and flattens.  If you don't have that file, you may experience the issues you're noticing.

Ilya

Yep, and for these afcads I have those files, but they obviously aren't doing their job for some reason.