Sign in to follow this  
Cargostorm

EZDOK not working with SODE

We all know that we have to use a workaround to make EZDOK work with GSX in P3D.That means you have to push the GSX menu hot key again once you selected a GSX service, otherwise EZDOK changing views stops working.

Now I have a similar problem with Scenery Object Driven Engine (SODE) that is more and more used in new sceneries. Hitting the TAB-S key combination to open the SODE windows makes EZDOK keys to stop working. The above workaround for GSX (hitting the key combination again) does not work for SODE.

At present, I cannot really use SODE-animated jetways (such as the ones in Aerosoft Rome), because EZDOK keys will not work anymore. Joystick keys remain working.

Any ideas?

Chris

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

The problem is the 1.18 version of ezdok. That's a known bug because the development switched to windows direct input. The problem also happens in fsx. The only version that doesn't have this problem is 1.17 and there is a p3d version of that which works flawlessly

Great! Thank you for the hint. I was on EZDOK 1.18.7. I switched to 1.17 beta/P3D and now the SODE/GSX windows work with EZDOK.

I am wondering though that v1.17 works without the camera 201-203 entries in the individual aircraft.cfg. The entries are only present in the camera.cfg. I thought that I had to put the entries back, but not necessary if 1.18 was previously installed. Great,

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

Great! Thank you for the hint. I was on EZDOK 1.18.7. I switched to 1.17 beta/P3D and now the SODE/GSX windows work with EZDOK.

I am wondering though that v1.17 works without the camera 201-203 entries in the individual aircraft.cfg. The entries are only present in the camera.cfg. I thought that I had to put the entries back, but not necessary if 1.18 was previously installed. Great,

yes version 1.17 will work with the beta camera entries. It's better that way because now you don't have to run the config each time you install a new plane