Sign in to follow this  
nachezdc9

Learjet steering

Yes map it to the tailhook command. I had no problem activating it. Although it's a bit wonky.

RobdeVries.jpg

Thank you Holland_Holland, I will try it, Am I the only one that think the landing and taxi lights are too bright, looks like a white triangle over the ground. Any way to lower them?

No too bright. About time they implement Lotus style lights. Would suit these great birds well :)

RobdeVries.jpg

I assume you are talking about nose wheel steering. If so, you can also just press the small white steering lock button on the center pedestal. A green nose wheel steering light will illuminate on the glareshield light panel.

I assume you are talking about nose wheel steering. If so, you can also just press the small white steering lock button on the center pedestal. A green nose wheel steering light will illuminate on the glareshield light panel.

As mentioned here, you engage the NWS system by toggling the little white button on the pedestal. After you exceed 45 knots during the takeoff roll the system will disengage. You can also turn it off by clicking the orange button on the yoke.

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST