Sign in to follow this  
FSX888

No trees

I am using P3D V3 and I recently bought and installed the following: FTX Global

FTX Open LC Europe

FTX Trees HD

When flying the textures were all blurry and there seemed to be no trees, I have nearly all the sliders to the right and Orbx trees and FTX trees ticked within FTX central. The blurry textures got a lot better after updating graphic card drivers but still no trees. The only trees are around third party scenery like UK 2000 or Aerosoft, any ideas? will try and post some screenshots when I get a chance.

What install technique did you use? 

After installing, you run the FTX Central v2 and choose Global and Apply. Then install FTX libraries, run Central v2 again and reselect the Global and Apply buttons, verifying the HD Trees option is checked in the menu options.

If you missed ANY of these steps you need to revisit your installation and do it properly.

Also, we cannot help without full system details. Add those and any other addons installed in the sim. Also might be useful to tell us if you have any strange tweaks or mods to your Prepar3d .cfg.

i74790k 4.00Ghz

16GB ram

GTX 970GB

Windows 10 Home

no tweaks to .cgf at all, addons used at the moment : Rex 4 with soft clouds, UK 2000 Stanstead, Aerosoft Heathrow, Ibiza evolution x, PMDG ngx, GSX

that is how I installed it, I clicked apply group and it is showing as active and the HD trees option is ticked

reinstall seemed to do the trick no idea what happened but did the same as last time