Sign in to follow this  
Phantom88

Mister.X KSFO V2

Nothing comes for free in life  :Shame On You:

Oh....wait a second...X-Plane addons often do :dance:

• Upvote 2

Mister X6's KSFO V2 is excellent scenery!  Hope he makes KLAS in the future.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Mister X6's KSFO V2 is excellent scenery!  Hope he makes KLAS in the future.

Not free, but the Glitter Gulch Addon Scenery is very nice with KLAS, the vegas strip, and several more airports included.

Well...blow me over...I am utterly amazed, at the FPS I am getting with the sim blown full out...and at Mr X's (Justin's) KSFO v2.0!!!

Talk about scenery optimization....wow!

Just started to taxi....and the scenery is well....a' la' Mr. X!  Salute!

Here's the pudding...:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Baron_58_41.png

Baron_58_38.png

Baron_58_39.png

Baron_58_40.png

Not free, but the Glitter Gulch Addon Scenery is very nice with KLAS, the vegas strip, and several more airports included.

Thanks. I already have the Glitter Gulch scenery, but am not a big fan of it.  I think MisterX6 could do Vegas with much better looking textures.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Like Mitch, I'm staggered at the FPS and smoothness I'm getting in this scenery, with the level of detail and objects on the ground.   When I saw all the detail (and having been used to FSX/P3D) I was fearing FPS in the teens, but I've got 30 FPS solid (locked at that value), in the middle of the apron, with lot's of AI 747s cruising around! .... amazing....

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Like Mitch, I'm staggered at the FPS and smoothness I'm getting in this scenery, with the level of detail and objects on the ground.   When I saw all the detail (and having been used to FSX/P3D) I was fearing FPS in the teens, but I've got 30 FPS solid (locked at that value), in the middle of the apron, with lot's of AI 747s cruising around! .... amazing....

Have a blast, JYW, and a 'tip'....try not to approach immersion deeper into XPX, by a mental comparison of any other sim.  Go into it full out...as though it was the only flight simulation platform out there...and trust me...with that approach, you will ramp up fast...really suck dry, every feature on its own standing and merit...and your satisfaction of it, will be full.  Just a suggestion, and we all welcome you into the FBO coffeehouse.... :)

BTW, I responded to your asking about the Baron 58 in my Baron 58 post within the Screenshot Forum, and also showed the v2.0, as well below that, the Carenado offering of the same.

Cheers,

Mitch

Hey guys I have downloaded the KSFO v2 for xplane and I still need the the misterx library I unfortunatly cannot download it from the org can someone please ive me a link to download it

I also downloaded v1 and there is no static aircraft

Hey guys I have downloaded the KSFO v2 for xplane and I still need the the misterx library I unfortunatly cannot download it from the org can someone please ive me a link to download it

I also downloaded v1 and there is no static aircraft

Sign in then, download:

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/28167-misterx-library/

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/5038-autogate-plugin/

Jose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.