Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

FSX:SE with NGX and 777 200 and 300, P3Dv2.5 with 777 200 ?

I made the stupid move of buying p3dv2.5 just before v3 was released ( I wasn't aware of the imminent release, and it was already too late for a refund... ), and also bought the 777 base package for it. I have the full 777 package in FSX:SE.

Can I have the 777 also installed in P3Dv2.5 ( actually together with my RealAirs, those will be the only P3D add-ons installed .... ).

José Monteiro

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Can I have the 777 also installed in P3Dv2.5 ( actually together with my RealAirs, those will be the only P3D add-ons installed .... ).

How do you think the beta team tests all of our stuff?  :wink:

(That's a yes - separate licenses, separate sims - as long as you have the proper license for it, you're all good.)

Kyle Rodgers

Thx Kyle!

Will be using what I believe is the most thin install of either sim, dedicated to PMDG 777, and NGX, the 3 A2As and the 2 RealAirs. Only 1 Airport, and this turn around not even ORBX Global - nada!

Default scenery, full left AUTOGEN, full right SCENERY COMPLEXITY, both in FSX:SE and P3Dv2.5 ... Smooth as silk, so I hope ;-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Thx Kyle!

Will be using what I believe is the most thin install of either sim, dedicated to PMDG 777, and NGX, the 3 A2As and the 2 RealAirs. Only 1 Airport, and this turn around not even ORBX Global - nada!

Default scenery, full left AUTOGEN, full right SCENERY COMPLEXITY, both in FSX:SE and P3Dv2.5 ... Smooth as silk, so I hope ;-)

That's what I've done with my FSX and FSX:SE installs. They're for test only, so they only have aircraft and maxed sliders. I have X-Plane for the low and slow stuff (and testing), and P3D for the tubeliners (and testing).

All of the above, however, make me want to build a new rig, and I definitely need more HD space...haha.

Kyle Rodgers

I definitely need more HD space...haha.

Tell me about it. 3TB and running out...again...