Sign in to follow this  
warbirds

License failed and cannot contact maker

Not sure how to proceed,,tried to install the fixer but lisence failed. Tried to email Steve with the email addy in my reciept but that address failed..

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Well I'm sure you'll get noticed here.  Steve frequents AVSIM often now.

-Jim

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Hi can you pm me an email address and your order reference which starts STE?

I don't know why you would have had problems emailing, just a mystery of the Internet. Occasionally I cannot email Verizon for example.

I must warn you that every non working license to date has turned out to be a typing error, even when it's been tried several times!!

Thanks Steve,,,was out of town for a bit, sorry. I did get it to work by doing it 5 times and the 6th time it took it. I really want to thank you for the software and the prompt reply to my problem. 

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Hello,

I'm not having trouble loading the license I'm having trouble obtaining a replacement key. Due to circumstances beyond my control I lost quite a few detains pertaining to FSX and I'm trying to piece things back together. I have the .exe and am able to load the program just not activate it. In fact I can't seem to find where I purchased it. As I recall it might have been direct from the Steve's web site through Fast Spring secure pay. Please advise. Thanks.

Update: I managed to find the PayPal transaction if that'll be any help. The date was Mar, 21, 2015  

PayPal Transaction ID xxx xxxxxxxx38614F  

Can you send me a pm with your name and email please

Hello Steve,

Id like to send a PM but as I've never done this before I have know idea how to. I didn't think that it be wise to include any pertinent information here in the forum. I'd be happy to supply you with what I have, please advise.

Best regards,

To send a private message to someone just click on their name at the top of a post and select send message. I have sent you one just click on the envelope at the top of the screen and you can reply.

To send a private message to someone just click on their name at the top of a post and select send message. I have sent you one just click on the envelope at the top of the screen and you can reply.

Hi Steve,

I received the information you sent and all's sorted. Thank you very much for your time. I hope it wasn't too much of an inconvenience. 

Best regards,