Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Realair Turbine Duke for v3

Great news! I hope the piston Duke and the Legacy won't be far behind.

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

there was a post on this in the development thread, and someone posted that it could be installed out side p3d dir: would be interested to know if this is the case. I tried it and was unsure so i reinstalled by browsing to the p3d dir. Anyways it looks fantastic, a new sim for me today, orbx Norway, duke and orbx had trees.

bob

Hey, Bob. The quote that it could be installed outside the P3D directory was taken directly from their web site. It looks like it is installed outside by default.

Chris

Hey, Bob. The quote that it could be installed outside the P3D directory was taken directly from their web site. It looks like it is installed outside by default.

Yes that's correct, it installs into the c: realair dir. With a statement don't change unless you know otherwise.

I did that but nothing appeared in the p3d v3 sim objects airplane folder so i was unsure, I should have started p3d to see if it had been installed. Hence my question if i install out side will it appear in the airplane list when I start p3d.

bob

Yes that's correct, it installs into the c: realair dir. With a statement don't change unless you know otherwise.

I did that but nothing appeared in the p3d v3 sim objects airplane folder so i was unsure, I should have started p3d to see if it had been installed. Hence my question if i install out side will it appear in the airplane list when I start p3d.

bob

LH have requested that products such as the Duke SHOULD be installed outside of the sim main folder and that's what we have done. We've gone to considerable trouble to explain this and if you look at the installer text it confirms that. No issues here at all. Please just follow the recommendations and everything will be fine! There are some cfg files that automatically point everything to the right place and wherever you install the Duke will show up in the aircraft list.

Rob - RealAir

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

Thanks Rob ... I get a lot of questions about the TDuke in V3 ... appreciate the work.

Cheers, Rob.

Woo hoo!  Thanks RealAir.

Although the Piston is my favourite (and the Legacy) so can't wait for those two! 

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Great thank you

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

LH have requested that products such as the Duke SHOULD be installed outside of the sim main folder and that's what we have done. We've gone to considerable trouble to explain this and if you look at the installer text it confirms that. No issues here at all. Please just follow the recommendations and everything will be fine! 

Rob - RealAir

Have uninstalled and reinstalled on my K: drive, same ssd drive as P3Dv3 but not in the p3d folder. All ok

thanks

bob

Cant seem to download brought through simmarket entered details in to realair and not recognised installers on simmarket I believe are the old ones

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

Cant seem to download brought through simmarket entered details in to realair and not recognised installers on simmarket I believe are the old ones

Apologies. We released on our own site first to test the waters. If there are no reported issues we'll soon upload the new V3 installers to simmarket too. Thanks for your patience.

Rob - RealAir

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

Thanks Rob have already emailed you earlier will be patient

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d