Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Realair Turbine Duke for v3

I installed on my f drive (my p3d hard drive) and it works fine.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Hi! Folks,

When will we have Turbine duke P3D v3 version at simMarket?

Thanks,

Jose Luis

We're testing the simmarket installer now and should it pass, it will be available there very soon.

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

We're testing the simmarket installer now and should it pass, it will be available there very soon.

Boy am I glad to see this post. Just bought the Turbine Duke (my first purchase of a non airliner ever in flight sim, around 12 years) solely for P3D V3 from Simmarket, and it won't install. Now I know why ;) Thanks for the info and hope the installer is up soon so I can get learning!

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

Thanks, Rob,

Please! I would like you inform us when the simmarket installer is available at store.

JL

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Any news on the Lancair Legacy and if it is in beta testing at the moment?

From the RealAir web site:

"We expect the Turbine Duke and Legacy updates will be available very soon (we are in the final testing stages). The Piston Duke V2 will also be updated in the near future to V2.5 including landing light options to address clickspot problems some users are having, plus full integration with GTN gauges, improved sounds, and installers for P3D v2 and v3."

Bert

Yeah, only issue I noticed is the landing lights don't illuminate the ground at night (hit and miss as sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't) ... but this appears to be a common issue with several aircraft not just RA.  I believe it's a known issue with P3D V3 and I think LM will address in next update.

Cheers, Rob.

plane works fine but gtn not. i cannot touch the screen with mouse, edges work and so do the buttons but cant click the screen.

trainer itself standalone works. did several re installs, same result

-Roland

plane works fine but gtn not. i cannot touch the screen with mouse, edges work and so do the buttons but cant click the screen.

trainer itself standalone works. did several re installs, same result

Go to the official GTN forum, as this issue has been discussed at length and a fix is proposed. See this thread for example:

http://www.simforums.com/forums/gtn-750-screen-unresponsive_topic53177.html

Yeah, only issue I noticed is the landing lights don't illuminate the ground at night (hit and miss as sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't) ... but this appears to be a common issue with several aircraft not just RA.  I believe it's a known issue with P3D V3 and I think LM will address in next update.

Cheers, Rob.

If you didn't know already, just reload the aircraft and it will work.  Workaround until LM fixes it.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

If you didn't know already, just reload the aircraft and it will work.  Workaround until LM fixes it.

Hey Ryan ... I did read that as a proposed work around, unfortunately it was still 50/50 for me on whether or not an aircraft reload would work.  I'm sure LM will be addressing issue soon ;)

Cheers, Rob.

I used the v1 turbine duke extensively in FSX on my old system, recently I bought a new system and used that as an excuse to switch to p3dv3. I bought the V2 the other day. Sometimes, not every time when I start an engine it occasionally gets stuck at full power and moving the throttle back and forth or pressing f1 doesn't bring it back to idle. I seem to remember this being an issue for some back in FSX. Is anyone else experiencing this?

My new system specs are I7 6700k, 32GB Ram, 980M 8gb graphics card with Win 10. I am using a X52 joystick

regards

mschwartz 

I bought the V2 the other day. Sometimes, not every time when I start an engine it occasionally gets stuck at full power and moving the throttle back and forth or pressing f1 doesn't bring it back to idle.

Yes I have experienced this issue a couple of times ... I added an item to my Engine start checklist (cold and dark) to make sure I move the conditioners, throttles, etc. their full range of motion before I do anything else.  Since adopting this step, I've not had that issue.

Cheers, Rob.

The simarket release in now available

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d