Sign in to follow this  
greg100o

Saitek Drivers for Flight Yoke and throttle quadrant

Hello,

I use Saitek Flight Yoke, two throttle quadrants, and the rudder pedals. I have been holding off upgrading to Windows 10 from Win 7 because of reported issues with drivers for Saitek not working under Windows 10 and causing problems.

When I go to the Saitek Website I can find nothing about beta drivers for Windows 10 for the Saitek devices I mention above.

I do see listed:

Windows 10 – Saitek HOTAS Beta Drivers and Software Release "The Saitek team has been hard at work developing software and drivers for our H.O.T.A.S.(X52, X52 PRO, X55 and X65F) products. We are making available to the public the Beta versions of these to get as many of you flying as possible."

But this does not reference what I am using. I do not even know what "HOTAS" means,

Can anyone let me know about what to expect with my Saitek devices under Win 10, and where I would find Win 10 drivers for these devices?

I do not use any software to remap keys. I just plug em in and use the Standard interface with FSX to assign the buttons and keys on the devices.

Also I am surprised that the drivers above are still in beta months after Win 10 was released. What are Saitek customers supposed to do?

Thanks

Greg

Greg Clark

Wish I could help, but I will be following this thread with interest.  I am 71 and [sadly] have upgraded to Win 10.  I have a registered FSUIPC  and a registered copy of SPAD_Next, but am still struggling.  Hope we get help soon - authentic drivers for Win 10 would be really useful.

Regards.

Very Best Wishes,

Dr T. Maurice Murphy

According to Saitek's Facebook, you can use the beta HOTAS drivers with the Pro Flight Yoke and Rudder.

However, I'm having success with the Windows 8.1 drivers under W10. Try using those for now.

Thanks to both Vernon and Linux731, will give this a try tomorrow.  Regards.

Very Best Wishes,

Dr T. Maurice Murphy

Thanks folks, I will be curious to see how things go with you Paladin with the Win 8.1 drivers.

I also just discovered this link on the Saitek website which now actually allows one to select  Win 10 beta drivers for the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke on the drop down!

http://www.madcatz.com/downloads/beta/index.html

Has any one seen this or tried them out?

Greg

Greg Clark

Downloaded and installed the Win 10 Beta driver/software last evening.  Installation seems OK and I can access the Programming Software OK.  Spad [not next yet] seems to recognise and interact with my Panels, less the BIP, so off looking for that.  Thanks again gents.  Regards.

Very Best Wishes,

Dr T. Maurice Murphy

^^  You are very welcome.  SPAD {not Next} is also permitting me to "program" the BIP, almost there now.  Regards.

Very Best Wishes,

Dr T. Maurice Murphy

Hi.

I am on the same boat waiting for drivers to update to W10.

I went to Saitek website and I found drivers are already available for W10 for Pro Yoke and Rudder Pedals. It was not there about a week ago. Looks like there is a progress. The only driver is still lingering a is for throttle quadrant. 

Thx 

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

I have problem with my saitek quadrant and trim is not recognized, sometime they work and some no.

but overall I see many problem with many usb hardware.

I think also about the fault of win 10

Just use freeware spad works perfect here on windows 10 but you need fsuipc - without it my panels would not work

Rich Sennett

Just use freeware spad works perfect here on windows 10 but you need fsuipc - without it my panels would not work

Nothing change this.

Actually now my saitek quadrant dosen't work anymore so I don't know.

The saitek Yoke and Rudder pedal + Panel and radio works fine.

I found this will test it.

http://madcatz.kayako.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/655/57/my-device-driver-installer-application-is-not-completing-how-can-i-get-the-drivers-installed

http://www.saitek.com/uk/down/drivers.php

Nothing change this.

Actually now my saitek quadrant dosen't work anymore so I don't know.

The saitek Yoke and Rudder pedal + Panel and radio works fine.

I found this will test it.

http://madcatz.kayako.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/655/57/my-device-driver-installer-application-is-not-completing-how-can-i-get-the-drivers-installed

http://www.saitek.com/uk/down/drivers.php

I have noticed sometimes  I have to move the usb connections around then they settle down for some reason this has worked - my motherboard drivers are up to date so its not that - weirds but once you find which ports the hardware likes to be in I have not had any problems - yoke is in the motherboard and pedals - panels are in a powered usb hub

Play around with moving them - should work - bit frustrating until you find the right combo

Rich Sennett