Sign in to follow this  
tull

God........X Plane is so ahead of its time and sooooo much better than the rest

Just landing any descent payware aircraft just feels soooooo right, even the default aircraft dynamics you can feel them, and the night lighting, WOW, how good is that!! I can't wait for the next two or three aircraft that are coming out! That's all we need....and they're coming for sure!

• Upvote 1

Regards

Paul EGCC

Just landing any descent payware aircraft just feels soooooo right, even the default aircraft dynamics you can feel them, and the night lighting, WOW, how good is that!! I can't wait for the next two or three aircraft that are coming out! That's all we need....and they're coming for sure!

Wow..I was just coming back with three more screen shots of Mr. X's KSFO v2.0...and wanted to tell folks, that they NEED (no matter what FPS your system will give you!!!) to put the OBJECTS to EXTREME...to see truly what is at this airport, and happening around you...the animation OMG!....the animation of ground crews, their equipment...and logistics, management traffic....

I vote this one airport project, as the best airport I have ever seen...in any flight simulation platform...and what great FPS optimization for what is happening around you in animation...and static rendering...H.S.!

Mr X...Justin...who the h*ll ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!???   You should introduce yourself fully here, on Avsim....and take the kudos and admiration for your Xplane work...ALL of your airports...but this one...KSFO v2.0....my jaw, is upon the computer desk...and I haven't even taken to the runway yet....

H.S.!

Total admiration and respect, sir!   Xplane with your scenery...especially KSFO v2.0...is what any platform should try to obtain.  This airport scenery has put all the other flight sims....in the rear-view mirror 'dust'....H.S.!

Baron_58_42.png

Baron_58_43.png

Baron_58_44.png

Mitch

If this scenery doesn't convince most simmers to come on board, nothing will. MisterX's KSFO scenery and KPDX airports deserve AVSIM Platinum awards.  :wub:

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Mister X's freeware scenery surpasses a lot of payware scenery, that's for sure.  I only wish that I had more reason to utilize them!!

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

I don't have X-Plane but I do have a question.  Is there a way to hide the screen pop up that gives you the wind data, etc.....I see it in every XP screenshot and it just seems very distracting.

• Upvote 1

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

If this scenery doesn't convince most simmers to come on board, nothing will. MisterX's KSFO scenery and KPDX airports deserve AVSIM Platinum awards.  :wub:

I so, SO agree....I have spent an hour ON THE GROUND...exploring....and am being so blown away, and entertained...wow.  I can only imagine whats to be seen, upon climb-out!!!  For anybody on AVSIM, that blows past XPLANE....(laugh)  my extreme condolences....for they do NOT KNOW, and CAN NOT know, what they are letting slip by...no matter whatever sim platform they predominately follow...but, anyway...you can lead horses to water, but can't make them drink....and how true!

Ses

you related to 

Sesquashtoo

Mitch? :smile:

I don't have X-Plane but I do have a question.  Is there a way to hide the screen pop up that gives you the wind data, etc.....I see it in every XP screenshot and it just seems very distracting.

yes u can turn it off

I don't have X-Plane but I do have a question. Is there a way to hide the screen pop up that gives you the wind data, etc.....I see it in every XP screenshot and it just seems very distracting.

Yes Mark, it is similar to the FSX or P3D frames counter but offers you CPU and GPU load as well as frames. It is optional via a menu

you related to 

Sesquashtoo

Mitch? :smile:

yes u can turn it off

Are you related to....?   LOL.

Cheers,

Mitch

Yes Mark, it is similar to the FSX or P3D frames counter but offers you CPU and GPU load as well as frames. It is optional via a menu

Mark, I have always...well..usually...FPS and Speed data showing, for fellow XP'ers...so they can parse the scene, its complexity, and compare the FPS/scene complexity to their system application.  That's why I will also on occasion, show the RENDERING screen of the sim, so the viewer has that information as well

With all the myriad systems in place behind AVSIM screenshots, it is nice to see that screenshot uploaded, but then a little data feedback along with it, on how the system was configured to get what can be seen within that screenshot.  That's my justification for my shots, and what's displayed on/with them.

I always cringe when I see topics like this posted. It has a tendency to bring out the "defenders of the realm" for all sims great and small. The thread usually devolves into a downward spiral and is eventually locked. 

• Upvote 5

NAX669.png

Here you go Mark...some without data displaying...enjoy!  I finally got my butt off of the ground.... :P

For these shots, I raised my GAMMA setting to: 2.6 

I usually run at 2.4..for a more moody scene. 

Mr. X's KSFO v2.0

Mitch

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baron_58_60.png

Baron_58_58.png

Baron_58_52.png

Baron_58_56.png

Baron_58_51.png

Baron_58_53.png

Baron_58_60.png

Baron_58_58.png

Baron_58_52.png

Baron_58_56.png

Baron_58_51.png

Baron_58_53.png
  • Upvote 1

Totally agree from me,, and I didnt even mention all the freeware scenery, especially Mr X. One hell of a sim, no more fsx for me.

Regards

Paul EGCC

• Upvote 1

Regards

Paul EGCC

Totally agree from me,, and I didnt even mention all the freeware scenery, especially Mr X. One hell of a sim, no more fsx for me.

Regards

Paul EGCC

Hey Paul...nah...run with FSX, P3D...everything you have, depending on your flight mood......don't cut yourself off from what great features all of them espouse.  You just did the smart thing though, and added to your enjoyment pool, bringing XPX.41 into the hangar........and ain't the water warm?  :)  

Especially around the San Fran Bay area.... (large smile). 

Hey Paul...nah...run with FSX, P3D...everything you have, depending on your flight mood......don't cut yourself off from what great features all of them espouse.  You just did the smart thing though, and added to your enjoyment pool, bringing XPX.41 into the hangar........and ain't the water warm?  :)  

Especially around the San Fran Bay area.... (large smile). 

That about sums it up form my viewpoint as well. These sims aren't a mutually exclusive relationship you know, therefore it's not cheating if you load up XPX to fly an A350 that isn't available in P3D anyways. 

I know what your saying guys, I'm a big fsx fan but it's leaving me now, I'm finding myself flying X plane more and more, it's just so more immersive, especially when you land, it fires my belly up! I love pmdg, been with them from day one, love em, but fsx is fading now, the future is X plane, without a shadow of a doubt.

Regards

Paul EGCC