Sign in to follow this  
ron6468

P3D V3 and 3 LCD Widescreen

I've been running FSX in Widescreen (NVIDIA) at 5760X1080x32 over 3 - 28" monitors. I installed P3D V3 today, however, even though the resolution is set in both the config file and the P3D setup start screen - it won't stretch over the 3 monitors. Pretty sure I'm just missing something so hoping someone will know what.

Thanks,

Ron W

You can try this:

- In the graphics settings page, check "full screen auto-fill"

- move and size the p3d window so it covers a large part of each of your 3 screens

- Alt-Enter to switch in full screen mode

Your p3d should now cover all of your 3 screens.

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

Thanks for the help. I had tried this - or thought I did. Nothing was happening so I rebooted both P3D and the computer and what do you know/ - It came up perfect - covering all 3 screens. I've been doing this FS thing a long time - you'd think I'd remember to reboot when all else fails. Thanks again.

Ron W