Sign in to follow this  
urgeflaske

PRO-ATC/X with P3D v3 - problems

Hi!

I have some problems. When i go to Align AIRAC with Scenery and click Start Alignment i get a error saying 'Can't start import, f5.csv is missing!'. When clicking Rebuild Scenery DB it says "MakeRwys.exe not found in  Please see help for further information". In the Help document it says i should put MakeRwys.exe in my main FS folder (im running P3D v3) so i did that and clicked it and it generated the .csv PRO-ATC is requesting. But it still gives me error saying its missing the file. I also done the path to folders. What am i doing wrong?

Where do you have P3D installed ?

Couple things to check. In options,is the P3D radio button checked? Also, are you running makerwys from the Prepar3D root folder? Otherwise it's beyond me.

Bleh, i fixed it. Turns out FSX was chosen and not P3D in the settings. I didnt see that tiny marking :) Thanks for your help guys!

That option is very easy to miss, been there done that and I'm not the only one  :fool:

I missed it too. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

Couple things to check. In options,is the P3D radio button checked? Also, are you running makerwys from the Prepar3D root folder? Otherwise it's beyond me.

mine is checked  to p3d but not connecting , still get error when hitting FLY NOW on a flight plan  "unable to connect to FSX"

I read somewhere about a simconnect.cfg and should place in pro atc  or p3d ? if so, than where to find this .CFG file

makerwys from the Prepar3D root folder ??... don't have this to...

i have pro atc/x installed in :C:\PRO-ATC-X

hoop you can help me :help::Cuppa:

mine is checked  to p3d but not connecting , still get error when hitting FLY NOW on a flight plan  "unable to connect to FSX"

I read somewhere about a simconnect.cfg and should place in pro atc  or p3d ? if so, than where to find this .CFG file

makerwys from the Prepar3D root folder ??... don't have this to...

i have pro atc/x installed in :C:\PRO-ATC-X

hoop you can help me :help::Cuppa:

You should post this on the Pro ATC forum with your latest log file so they can figure out what is wrong. http://www.pointsoftware.de/proatcxforum/forum/index.php

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS