Sign in to follow this  
longrangecruise

Taxi2Gate 30%. off @ Simmarket

Taxi2Gate Istanbul (LTBA) is one of the best sceneries I have. Excellent night lightning!

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Has anyone installed KSEA or VHHH in P3DV3?

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

I have it working in V3.  I installed the same way I installed flytamp's scenery before they had proper V3 installers.   Its in there fourm not sure if its still there

Both ones are very well done. Orlando has quite a VAS footprint, though, which may need some VAS management. (Disabling unused photoscenery and stuff.)

Yes it does.  This airport benefits HUGELY from doing texture optimization procedures and shrinking the textures down to 1k.     This airport is 1.2gigs installed.  After texture optimizing it shrinks down a good 400 megs in size.  Much better performance without much visual impact.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

I have it working in V3.  I installed the same way I installed flytamp's scenery before they had proper V3 installers.   Its in there fourm not sure if its still there

Thanks, was that KSEA or VHHH (or both?)

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Picked up Puerta Vallarta.  Warning to P3D pilots.  The 3D objects as FS9 and will require ModelConverterX to get them to show up in sim.   Took about 5 minutes.   Looks good!

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

I just installed MCO and it appears to work fine, you just need to manually add it to your scenery library.

I just purchased KSEA and it works the same way.

Dave