Sign in to follow this  
ark4diusz

FSlabs products update

Wonderful! Thank you for posting. Glad to hear there will be an Airline2Sim series to go with it.

Barry Friedman

Hell yeah! Finally! :D

Been waiting for a concorde for so long now and it's finaly going to happen. :D

Cheers!

Maarten

Only FSX though :-/

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Only FSX though :-/

Lefteris said that it would be made available for P3D also.

"Our Concorde-X roadmap will also bring the Concorde-X to Prepar3D. This will be a separate SKU at a similar price tag as the FSX version. While we'd wish to provide upgrade paths from one product line to the other, the significant work involved to support both product lines does not allow this. We expect that we'll be able to provide a bundle price if both products are purchased together."

NAX669.png

Lefteris said that it would be made available for P3D also.

"Our Concorde-X roadmap will also bring the Concorde-X to Prepar3D. This will be a separate SKU at a similar price tag as the FSX version. While we'd wish to provide upgrade paths from one product line to the other, the significant work involved to support both product lines does not allow this. We expect that we'll be able to provide a bundle price if both products are purchased together."

But no mention of A320 P3D, think that was more the concern.

Seriously, proper study level A320 in P3D (or even XP) and I'll throw money at you like there's no tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

I have to admit that I'm impressed. Was very skeptical about it so far. But if this ever comes to life in Prepar3d (which it for sure will at some point in time) this is a first day purchase for me. I started my tubeliner simming with the Aerosoft Airbus. It is a nice aircraft but since I own the PMDG birds, I fly it very rarely because if you have ever felt what a study level sim feels like, you are not satisfied with 80% anymore. A study level Airbus would indeed be a wonderful addition to my virtual hangar...

• Upvote 1

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

But if this ever comes to life in Prepar3d (which it for sure will at some point in time) this is a first day purchase for me. I started my tubeliner simming with the Aerosoft Airbus. It is a nice aircraft but since I own the PMDG birds, I fly it very rarely because if you have ever felt what a study level sim feels like, you are not satisfied with 80% anymore. A study level Airbus would indeed be a wonderful addition to my virtual hangar...

I think it will make that 80% look to high, Just the ADIRS to NAV was like "that's how it should be" and that's just one knob turn. Cannot wait for this. I really will get stuck into the 70+hours I have to do in BAV to hit 100 hour.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I thought they said the A320 was in beta? I think they would lose a lot of hard core customers if the A320 didn't also come out for P3D v3.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Thank you all for your comments.

We do indeed have plans for the A320 in P3D v3, which will be sold as a separate title. At this time our focus is on testing/releasing the A320 for FSX/FSX-SE. 

• Upvote 2

Andrew Wilson

sig_fslDeveloper.jpg

Thank you all for your comments.

We do indeed have plans for the A320 in P3D v3, which will be sold as a separate title. At this time our focus is on testing/releasing the A320 for FSX/FSX-SE. 

Very happy to hear about this!  Main obstacle to going to Steam exclusively was the FSL Concorde. 

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Hi Mike, 

No I don't think you did miss it - the initial release of the A320 will be for FSX and FS:Steam. 

Andrew Wilson

sig_fslDeveloper.jpg

I think they would lose a lot of hard core customers if the A320 didn't also come out for P3D v3.

+1

As far as my impression goes, since the release of P3D v3 a lot of harcore simmers have moved to P3D. The better VAS management in P3D v3 is a strong motive to switch. I really hope the release of the A320 for Prepar3d will not be too far behind the release in FSX. I don't even have FSX installed on my system anymore...

• Upvote 2

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT