Sign in to follow this  
DeCampos

AVSIM recent comments

Can we please have the "Recent Comments" section as it was, it's hardly any use now. thanks

• Upvote 1

Jose De Campos

London

I agree with Jose.  I liked seeing the comments on the home page like they were.  The comments give me a flavor of topics that are drawing a lot of attention.

Hopefully the administrators will reconsider!

Airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

Recently discuss forum topics......yes would agree it's nice to have it on the home page.  Now I just go to http:/www.avisim.com/index so I can see the recent topics and those I have participated in. No reason to go to the home page now?

Cheers

Martin

+1 to have it back on the home page. It is always the first thing I look at on Avsim.

May all your landings be safe ones!

Hugh Costello - NZWN

I agree. In my opinion the only thing missing was the "Topics I've participated in" and now you added it back (thank you!). 

There was no need ro remove the "Recently discuss forum topics" section from the front page, so I agree it'd be nice to have it again.

Thanks Avsim!

cheers

-E

Enrique Vaamonde

Yes having both screens on the one page is good,  just like auld times again

Yes, please bring it back!

Thank You!

Not sure: But there is some kind of remark on top of my post saying "hidden" ... does this mean my post here is hidden, or does this mean, that i can - if i wished to - hide it?  Well, hope all is readable ... and maybe it is only because of the currently ongoing forum-maintenance ...

Why does my "content" need to be approved by a moderator? Is this a new "feature"?

DJ

They're working on it. I'm getting a bunch of emails for me to "approve" posts from regular users.

Patience for both of us. :)

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors